Arian67

Artifact Seals

Hello,

I am currently using the Red Fury Artifact Seals in which all are at level 10, but, I am having a very difficult time in getting anything over a 3 star (Yes, I do have a couple seals higher than 3 star), but I am mostly only receiving 3 star and lower seals (about 99.99999% of the time)?  Also, my seal bag is full and I am needing to know if there is a way of "emptying the bag" so I can start collecting these items again, I havent been able to collect them for over a month now??

Artifact Seals.jpg

Hello there Arian. 

Artifact seals are for the most part about being lucky, you will probably  receive higher level seals from the free diamond fortune available once a day. 

You bag is full as you need to start upgrading the seals you have. to do this click on the seal you wish to upgrade, as shown here.

sealupgrade.png.46851b1a9633add46a30b2850eb15bf7.png

Once you go into the upgrade you will see.

1. the current level of your seal.

2. the next level, and the blue bar indicates how close you are to the next level. 

3. there are the seals which will automatically be added onto the upgrade. 

4. if you already have a higher level seal (the one you wish to upgrade level 2 or above) then click 1 and 2 stars and they will be used to help upgrade your seal. 

sealupgrade1.png.ad70f12fd0a80a6a34f80c55f0cf619b.png

I hope this helps, but any other questions feel free to ask..  this should then free up space so you can continue with collecting more seals. 

Hello Gretta,

Thank you for responding..  My seal bag is full and I know about upgrading the seals, but, my all of my seals are already level 10, so I cannot upgrade any of them nor does the game give me the option to upgrade them.

Arian

Ah level 10 is the maximum level of seals in the game, other than that I'm not sure what to suggest Arian, am only a mod so I can't give any info if the devs will give any other options when your seals are maxed out. I'm sorry I can't help you any other way with this. 

I guess I got "off track" with the seals, my main question is, I'm curious about emptying the seal bag when no longer able to upgrade seals??

Yeah I looked at that wondering if you could empty it, but I don't see that option anywhere. 

That sucks because as of a month ago, I can no longer do the Artifact Seal Quest...   >:(    You mentioned the devs, who or what are those???

Developers, they are the ones who create the game, its them who add and create the things we have in game. 

Here is what you can do... If you are using red seals or any color for the most part then what you can do is click and hold the seal in your bag and drag it on top of another seal in your bag and the one you clicked and dragged will absorb the points from the one you "dropped" it onto. You can absorb any color even the generic grey ones and I don't believe it matters what skill. I generally absorb Attack seals with my red attack seal and dodges ones with my red dodge seal. Please see screen shots included.

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Thomas,

Thank You for trying to assist me, BUT, I just tried using the steps you provided and all that happened was my "Fury 8 star" was replaced by a "Fury 3 star" and the 8 star was put in my bag.  I then looked at the XP levels on each of my Seals and saw that all of them are at Max Level.  Any other suggestions??

Arian

Thomas,

I take back my previous response because I was able to absorb the seals in my bag into the other seals in my bag and I went from a completely full bag to a bag with 1 seal in it.

Thank You Again

Arian

On 5/30/2019 at 1:48 PM, Arian67 said:

Thomas,

I take back my previous response because I was able to absorb the seals in my bag into the other seals in my bag and I went from a completely full bag to a bag with 1 seal in it.

Thank You Again

Arian

No problem and you are very welcome.