Sign in to follow this  
Gretta

Where is this game going?

Ok just to get this straight we all know this is a reasonably new game, and there are bound to be glitches, we all understand that. The problem we have is the increasing frustrations of active players, people join and quit games all the time, but this game seems to be in a free fall as far as the players are concerned. 

The managers, the devs may be listening and taking on board what is being talked about on the forums, but what needs to happen is for the halt of endlessly new servers until this problems and glitches are sorted out, unless you want more players to come on here with increasing anger and disappointment. 

I was asked a while back if i'd like to be a mod here, which i would if it means a contact between forums and the servers we play on, but again I did all was asked and then i hear nothing.

What is it going to take to sort out the issues players are having? People will be telling friends not to bother joining the game, I won't quit, but i am not here to talk about how others may feel regarding that specifically. 

So please Managers and Devs. Listen to us, improve the game and you will have loyal players who enjoy the game, and not folk quitting with a grudge.

This game, like any other browser game exists to make money.  With various events still being broken, and mods, devs, whoever, not checking to see if they have actually been fixed...  confirms that this is just a $$$ grabbing game.  

Hello! Of course, we want to make the game more comfortable and interesting for the players. We gather and process your suggestions , but the final decision is made by the developers. And making changes, unfortunately, is quite a long process. But we will do our best to make the game better and we are grateful that you share your opinion with us, it helps a lot.

I don't know if it is because I am ahead of server time by 5 hours so I am not always in what i would call the 'later' events. Most of these problems have not really effected me. I am sure other players are frustrated with some of these events, but it does help to hear  management are listening and passing on peoples opinions. 

I love the game no matter what so i will happily ride it out, and everything will come together in the end.