Sign in to follow this  
player199031

Sacred City Times

Sacred City was an interesting event, but perhaps the time can be changed so both the USA and UK players take part.  Being in the USA myself, 9:30pm isnt all that late.  But for the UK players thats something like 2:30am.  Perhaps it can be alternated month by month.  One month at the usual time, and the other month when its 9:30pm in the UK.

The suggestion of UK servers, for those not on UK servers ( if they exist ) .... wont help those that have invested months and months building up their stats/levels.  Starting over is not an option.  Adjusting the times would be a good one, and allow people from various time zones to take part.

I have to agree and think its a very good idea. I am in the UK myself, and as much as I want to be in these events to support my clan, it is tricky as often the events are around 2am my time.

I would imagine it would depend on how many in UK or European there are in the game to justify the different time changes.. Over to the devs then. 

............ eh, i hope Sacred City isnt having the Star Seal bug.  It popped up as an event last night........  and i clicked on quick join... and it said the conditions hadnt been met.