DeadlyShadow

Time Needs To Be Changed

Hi, Can u change the timing for either for the elite boss or dungeon cross server boss ranking safe zone because the timing on both are 10.00 and it is not possible to do them both as its on the same time and thanks

same time lol.png

Hey lovely, sorry for the delay in answering, what I tend to do and others also is to do the three ranking bosses (safe zone) and then on to the main big boss in PvP. 

it is the same timing on all servers, so it up to the player to make a choice. This is me just speaking of my experience i'm from an early server  (S6) and this tends to be what happens, it's rare for the game devs to ever come on here, so it is only myself and Thomas here as mods, but we are both players to. Sorry I can not be any more help than that. 

• Like 1

thanks my dear Gretta for the help , but this needs to be changed asap coz there are times that are simply wasted over there , no game does this kinda of stuff bringing 2 events at same time :) but much appreciated for ur help dear , cheers hope they fix / change this asap