Sign in to follow this  
Gretta

in game marriage - Part 2.

Once you have married there are things you can do to add to your BP. 

The first is the wedding dungeon, you can do this with your partner, or on your own, but you do gain more by doing this together. The dungeon will give you resources for your ring and your love tree as well as flowers you can continue sending to each other to build intimacy or as a nice gesture to a game friend. 

1. Now the rings that you bought can now be upgraded and leveled up.  to level up simply use the resources you get from the marriage dungeon, this will be familiar to you as its like leveling up your emblems.

marriage4.thumb.png.9618585609a8904124079ec691144931.png

2. wedding stones are used to increase the quality of your ring (blue to purple, then orange etc) for the stones you will need to hold banquets which you can hold each day for either zirconia or diamonds. The increase in quality provides a great deal of BP and stats to your character. 

Next is your love tree. again you will need to do the dungeons to get sweetness points, once these have accumulated to the required amount your tree will then level up. marriage5.thumb.png.cc6bd035630ec97fa30a9b45dd737f68.png

Divorce.

Lets hope you don't have to do this but if you do when you divorce, your ring progress and bonuses will remain. As for the tree, it's progress will be "frozen" till you remarry, and after you marry again you will be able to upgrade it and get back your bonuses according to your and your couple's tree level.

If in doubt about anything please let me know, I am never far away and with that... Enjoy the game :D

Gretta S6. 

If you were to divorce and marry another,  I believe you would need new rings. After divorce you keep the ring and bonuses you had with your previous partner. If you were to marry again a new ring would be needed and you would both then start over again. 

I will say however I have not divorced in game but I know the tree level will remain the same until you marry again.  Let me know how it goes for you. It would be good to have that extra information.