Sign in to follow this  
player733786

No weapon drops since level 70

Hello I am having problems with gear and weapon drops since level 70 I am now 116 and still haven't received my full set of level 90 gear things seem to be working the same way for the next set of gear level 110 and its not from a lack of trying I used up tons of tickets in lower level battles trying to finish this set off and still have not received it now falling behind other players that don't seem to be having this issues as it seems they are getting there full sets right after level requirements maybe a glitch between playing on Facebook and playing on website ? would be nice to either have gear drop or tickets back for this this is kind of sad I can't get this fixed as I have already put in for a ticket for this and I also am a Paying customer but won't be spending anymore until glitches or things like this get fixed 

Screenshot - 3_19_2019 , 1_40_46 PM v.jpg

I know as a fellow player (level 234) that the drops can be hard to get sometimes, I need one last piece to get the 210 gear. We all want to get the gear quickly, but sometimes we do have to have a lot of patience, however, if you think the game is glitching, try contacting the technical support team, they may be able to clarify if it's the game, or just a case of having to wait.

I really do hope you get the gear you need.

https://www.creagames.com/en/support/11

Any kind of drops are getting fewer and fewer for me as well.  Im the highest level player on server 6, and I cant get any gear via syncthing.  If i get a item via the Equipment dungeon .. its usually something that i already have.  At that, its usually just a one star item.