Sign in to follow this  
player199031

Will Star Seal ever be fixed?

I've gotten assurances...  and thanks for reporting the issue.  But this is the 2nd ongoing week that Star Seal still isnt working.  Can the event actually be fixed?  If not...  remove it from the events.  Do something.  Do anything productive.  Because telling me its being looked into...  a good 5 times now...  seem like very empty words.

Not sure this would matter at all in regards to fixing it.  But im on server 6, Thanaer.

To anyone that is recharging you should really stop giving your hard earn cash to this game until they fix it properly otherwise this is just going to keep happening.

Been on other games that had same problem because of daylight savings and they were able to fix their game and they even compensated the players . What do we get we get ..f.. over  .

So over it 

In defense of the game, please realise it is still reasonably new, there are bound to be glitches for whatever reason.  If nobody recharged their accounts this game would not exist. Have patience as a few things are causing players problems and i'm sure the devs are making their way though them. 

• Thanks 1