Sign in to follow this  
killjoyy

guild bosses

could i suggest a change to the time of guild bosses , for me and many others being in the uk there's a 5hour time difference to the server time meaning when the guild boss is live...if we don't stay up until 1am or there about we don't get to participate. thanks.

maybe run it twice a day allowing those that didn't get to hit it to do so , you can allow clan members to participate but those who've done it get nothing just help the rest.

Hello!

The English version of the game is linked to the EST time. As more an more people from different regions join the game, we will think about possible solutions to make the game more comfortable for everyone. Thank you for your feedback. 

I'm in the UK too,but its not so much of a problem for me, there are plenty of events that run during the day, and I have to say despite the 5 hour time difference (for us ahead of server time) I find myself up as late as 4am still taking part in events. 

Kudos to the game though as despite being an insomniac i chose to say up and take part in evening events as i thoroughly enjoy them, and i've not done that in any other game i've played in the past. :D

3 hours ago, Gretta said:

I'm in the UK too,but its not so much of a problem for me, there are plenty of events that run during the day, and I have to say despite the 5 hour time difference (for us ahead of server time) I find myself up as late as 4am still taking part in events. 

Kudos to the game though as despite being an insomniac i chose to say up and take part in evening events as i thoroughly enjoy them, and i've not done that in any other game i've played in the past. :D

i think i stayed up twice upon the opening of s-16 but after that i started a course so being up early in the morning was necessary for me to attend said course , i'm usually a night owl myself preferring night times since as long as i can remember , i attend as many events as time permits but in alot you get slaughtered by the p2winners who dart far ahead in strength (annoying but it's online games i get it lol) don't get me wrong it's a great game but not being able to play parts of it due to time differences is quite annoying lol.

anyhow i'll be level 110 tomorrow and around 2m bp

Edited by killjoyy

You will find the game will change and adapt for you, i'm on server 6, the lead archer with 12.3 mil BP, I only got there because others quit, the devs are ever devising things as our levels increase, if you have patience Killjoy you will be rewarded. I understand where you are coming from though, not everyone can stay up so late in and around Europe.