Sign in to follow this  
player12171926

Nerfed drops?

Would you please look into the drop files? I have almost reached the next 20 lvl band of gear and still have yet to complete my set.  I should be 15 levels higher than I am now but have severely reduced my exp intake due to trying to get my last piece. I kill every possible boss everyday, and even when a weapon drops, it is abhorrently low in its star quality. It doesn't even matter what class its for its always 1 2 or 3 stars. I'm not asking for the best out there just the damn 5* it takes to make the set, lol. It would be pointless for me to move on in the game and then say later " oh hey think I will go back to lower level boss and see if I finally get it!"  This really seems to have happened some time in the last 3 weeks or so. Thanks!

On 6/26/2021 at 10:57 AM, player12171926 said:

Would you please look into the drop files? I have almost reached the next 20 lvl band of gear and still h Tweakbox ave yet to complete my set.  I should be 15 levels higher than I am now but have severely reduced my exp intake due to trying to get my last piece. I kill every possible boss everyday, and even when a weapon drops, it is abhorrently low in its star quality. It doesn't even matter what class its for its always 1 2 or 3 stars. I'm not asking for the best out there just the damn 5* it takes to make the set, lol. It would be pointless for me to move on in the game and then say later " oh hey think I will go back to lower level boss and see if I finally get it!"  This really seems t Appvalley o have happened some time in the last 3 weeks or so. Thanks!

issue got solved