Sign in to follow this  
OldSoul

OverPriced with Poor Returns

This game seems very interesting, with lots to do - but is one of the most expensive I have ever seen for browser game.

Recharge $100 only gives you 2200 diamonds. 

1. To get all the VIP card - silver, gold diamond you need =  1764 - essentially $100 gone
    1.  Compared to other browser games - it costs the same number of diamonds to get all three VIP cards, but the purchase gives you 5500 diamonds for $100
  2. Days total requires = 1400 diamonds (this is a daily purchase) = $75
    1. Compared to other browser games - Daily purchase only costs $10

This is just a few examples of the over priced nature of this game and the poor return on your funds.

Increase the return on diamonds. $100 should either give 5000 or 10000 diamonds (see League of Angels as an example)

I agree. The pricing structure in this game is pretty off-base. Go look at your competitors' pricing structures; like League of Angels 3 and Queen of Dragons and see how they make so much money...  People like me and OldSoul routinely spend thousands of dollars on games like this, but are clearly totally turned off here. Cool game otherwise, and fun to play for free, but it's not going to pay the bills like this...

Hello there!

We appreciate that you share your opinion with us. We will surely send your feedback to game developers regarding the pricing situation so they may take it into account working on the future updates.