Sign in to follow this  
Lesbian Quene

The Spaghetti debate needs to close

Talked to her for enough time to see that a friend of hers exchanged her account because of work hours. Not everyone can be given a VIP 5+ account & isn't realistic by the reactions of others. Alot of players either sell accounts & let administration know of the exchange & also give accounts as gifts. If new to this & didn't react properly then you haven't mmo'ed enough/this happens quite often & not everyone can either be as fortunate or receive the same exchange. Anothereason to drop the issue is that from what I know she is the only one who was fortunate to receive, however a good friend is the difference also. She is good pasta, you can't expect friends you know to give their account to you/the same exchange difference/not metaphorical. Not everyone online is as fortunate/being realistic. Drop the croutons because the lettuce is getting to old for another bowl of last years service. Lotterys, do you expect to win every scratch off? or do you realize that you can't win every scratch off? Can you guess every lotto number? Players don't get as fortunate as winning the lottery/in game it can happen/recently got 8k+ from lotto machine/recently won 30K diamonds in LOA 3 [League of Angels]. Good fortune is to those who don't take either from others or want more from someone else because of hearing of good news/you don'try & pursue to take what of anotherecieves. If you get a pay check from work you don't expect someone to ask for it.

JnQoa.jpg

Player wants post removed, though appreciates; just simply wants to focus without more drama basically. The picture with this post doesn't reflect the player/I do alot of picture editing.

I have played LOA and watune, LOA for nearly 5 years,player do sell account and pass them and even give a close friend log in details when they go on holiday and such. Your post is just a little confusing as I'm not entirely sure where lottery comes in to it??

I'm not a one for drama and this has been noted in what you say, if the situation can be diffused then great. It is very realistic however that not all players can or will get along, I'm here to listen to players and to help where i can. 

Just now, Gretta said:

I have played LOA and watune, LOA for nearly 5 years,player do sell account and pass them and even give a close friend log in details when they go on holiday and such. Your post is just a little confusing as I'm not entirely sure where lottery comes in to it??

I'm not a one for drama and this has been noted in what you say, if the situation can be diffused then great. It is very realistic however that not all players can or will get along, I'm here to listen to players and to help where i can. 

X3 yeah wondered about the lottery portion a bit. Your response was very laid back ^^ I suppose the lottery mentioned because not everyone can win the lottery, but if someone wins you ccan't ask them for their winning ticket right ^-^  Just wanted to help in examples with a player that was given something that most had alot of difficulty with. I've seen alot of players either be harassed or I guess worse; wanting to help especially top players if in that situation. I guess you could say not everyone can also have radicalized intense br & levels; I think in some ways over time with mmo's/games that players have gotten use to the flux with battle ratings & high levels. It's something that takes alot of time to work at; some however use moneys to make it happen/having that option is at times more helpful than the time duration exchange/woah in most cases on the amount of time difference.