Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Bush

New Servers and Max character levels and Character Transfers

I understand the reasoning behind coming out with more and more new servers. Basically every time a new server opens players go there and create new characters and try to be the most powerful on that server so they buy a lot of diamonds to VIP up their character. Diamond sales means more money for the company. But opening up so many servers makes previous servers basically dead. I have a character on Server 11 that is VIP level 6 and there is really only 1 other character active on that server. I would spend more money on that character but I won't because the server is basically dead. Also I have characters that are maxed out at level 320. Any chance of bumping that max level up again? Also how about character transfers from one server to another? Maybe I can move my character from a dead server to a more active one?

Hey Tomas.

I'm not able to answer you about max character level or transferring characters to another server... that would be down for community managers to reply to, if they are able. 

However I'm on server 6, and there are 5 of us left playing there, so yep its pretty dead lol...  I am liking the new cross server bosses and to actually see other players, I just wish we had either a cross server chat, or be allowed to speak in 'Area' chat .. but at this time its not allowed. The isolation we feel about being on quiet servers may feel less lonely if we could have cross server chats.