Sign in to follow this  
fb2147622988591181

Merc Transfer

Hello I was just wondering  why you don't have it where we can transfer level, astros etc to from merc to the next. I'ts hard leveling new mercs everytime we get one we want to use. Is there anyway to fix that? Thank you!!

Yes i agree there should be a way to merc transfer even if it costs a bit of balens/diamonds. All other games like this have that way so i don't see why this won't too.

It'd be pretty complicated keeping balance with that feature. Different ranks (R, SR, SSR) require different amounts of promote stones and awakening stones to upgrade. Additionally, every mercenary costs different amounts of heroic souls to get 50 of their shards which are also needed for awakening. The conversion would let you indirectly buy heroic souls/shards when you should only be able to get them through summoning scrolls, cross server arena store, event chests, and stamina-fueled dungeons.

Transfering daru between soldiers, however, I can agree with, even if you lose a percentage in the transfering process. It's as simple as taking the daru from one and putting it in another. The only problem is it conflicting with the daru alchemy daily limit.