Sign in to follow this  
player12627478

The Twilight Saga

No, it's just me. And I can't hear anyone's heart anywhere. I have to get pretty close. The more familiar you are with someone's.. 'Voices', the further away I can hear them. But never more than a few miles away. He stopped to think. It's like being in a huge packed auditorium where everyone is talking at the same time. It was just a buzz — a background buzz. It's not until I focus my attention on a certain sound that what they're thinking becomes clear. "Most of the time I keep them out of my ears-it's so annoying.". "And it makes me seem more normal" — he frowns as he says this — "so I won't be surprised to answer someone's unspoken question." "Why do you think you can't hear my heart?" I asked curiously. He looked at me with an incredible look in his eyes. I don't know He murmured. My only guess is that maybe your brain works differently than everyone else's. It's like your mind is on the AM channel, and I can only get FM. He grinned at me and suddenly quipped. I'm not in my right mind? I'm a freak? Those words bothered me more than expected-perhaps because he was right on the mark with his speculation. I often doubt this, and when it is confirmed, I am embarrassed. I can hear voices in my head,metal trim manufacturers, and you're worried that you're a freak. He laughed. Don't worry, it's just a theory. His face tightened. Now let's get back to your theory. I sighed. Where to start? "We shouldn't run away now, should we?" He gently reminded me. For the first time,stainless steel tile edge trim, I looked away from his face and searched for the right words to express it. I accidentally noticed the speedometer. My God! I called out. Slow down! "What's the matter?" He was startled, but the car did not slow down. You're going a hundred miles an hour! I'm still yelling. I glanced out of the window in a panic, but it was too dark for me to see anything. Only a long stretch of the road, illuminated by the bluish light of the headlights, could be seen. The forests on both sides of the road are like two black walls-if we rush out of the road at this speed, china tile trim ,stainless steel edge trim, they will be as strong as iron walls. Take it easy, Bella. He rolled his eyes, but still did not slow down. Are you trying to kill us? I asked. We're not going to crash. I tried to adjust my voice. Why are you in such a hurry? "I always drive so fast." He turned his head and smiled at me. You watch the road! "I've never had an accident, Bella — I haven't even had a ticket." He grinned and patted his forehead. Built-in radar detector. "Very interesting." I said angrily. Charlie's a cop, remember? I was brought up to obey the law. Plus, even if you turn us into Volvos on a tree trunk, you might still get away with it. "Maybe." He agreed with a short, forced laugh. But you can't. He sighed. I watched with relief as the needle drifted back to eighty miles. Happy? "Almost." "I don't like to drive slowly." He complained. Is that called slow? "As far as my driving is concerned, it's quite pertinent." He suddenly changed the subject. I'm waiting to hear your latest theory. I bit my lip. He looked down at me with a sugary look in his eyes that was strangely gentle. I won't laugh. He promised. I'm more afraid you'll be angry with me. "Is it that bad?" "Yes, it's quite serious." He waited. I buried my head in my hands so I couldn't see his expression. Go on. His voice was calm. I don't know where to begin. I confessed. Why not start from the beginning. You said you didn't come up with it on your own. "No." "Where did you start-a book?"? A movie? He said tentatively. No — it was Saturday, on the beach. I ventured a glance at his face. He looks confused. "I happened to meet a family friend, Jacob."? Blake 。” I continued. His father and Charlie have been old friends since I was a baby. He still looked confused. His father was one of the elders of the Quileutes. I watched him warily. His puzzled expression immediately froze on his face. We took a walk together- "I took out the part of the story about my plot"-and he told me some old legends-just to frighten me, I thought. He told me a.. I hesitated. Continue He said The legend of the vampire. I realized I was whispering. Now I can't look at his face anymore. But I saw his knuckles tightening in spasms as he gripped the steering wheel. And you immediately thought of me? It's still calm. Nope. He Mentioned your family. He was silent, just looking at the road. I was suddenly worried, worried about trying to protect Jacob. He just thought it was a stupid superstition. I said quickly. He didn't expect me to take any of it seriously. That doesn't seem to be enough. I had to admit, "It's all my fault. I forced him to tell me." "Why?" "Lauren said something about you — she was trying to provoke me.". Then one of the older boys from the tribe said that your family wasn't coming to the reservation, but it sounded like he was implying something else. So I asked Jacob out alone and coaxed him into saying it. I hung my head and admitted. He burst out laughing,stainless steel edging strip, which startled me. I looked up at him. He laughed, but his eyes were wild, and he looked straight ahead. How did you trick him? He asked. jecatrims.com

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this