Sign in to follow this  
player12183850

Am I the only one using the green "Talisman of Eternal Fury" throughout the whole playthrough?

This common talisman obtained near the beginning of the game is so OP. It grants a significant rage burst on use (much larger than rage bursts from talisman procs), and extends the duration of spartan rage, and has a pretty short cooldown. With the amount of time spent running around from place to place, I just use the talisman whenever it comes off cooldown and I'm almost always on full rage whenever I met a difficult encounter. Combine that with the ridiculous amount of damage the L2 boulder throw does during spartan rage, and I just don't see any reason to use any other talisman, including the epic ones.

Posted (edited)
On 09/07/2021 at 3:36 AM, player12183850 said:

This common talisman obtained near the beginning of the game is so OP. It grants a significant rage burst on use (much larger than rage bursts from talisman procs), and extends the duration of spartan rage, and  has mobdro kodi a pretty short cooldown. With the amount of time spent running around from place to place, I just use the talisman whenever it comes off cooldown and I'm almost always on full rage whenever I met a difficult encounter. Combine that with the ridiculous amount of damage the L2 boulder throw does during spartan rage, and I just don't see any reason to use any other talisman, including the epic ones.

I got this,...

Edited by player12183850