Sign in to follow this  
Monica Anderson

King's Treasurers

So i want to know how this works?

How do you get the gems? 

So far I've only seen one person getting the gems and other stuff in King's Treasures,

and when I hover over it, it says you get it by store purchase?

I don't see it in store? Do you need certain vip level or what?

Can someone please explain?

Thanks

KT.png

Also once we are at level 320 what do we use the points for? All the armor pieces are lowers than what we can use. And again how do we get the level 10 gems?

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_20.png

You can use the point trade to buy low level equipment that you can then reforge. Point trade is directly under the gems.

Id like to know why i have to click on the Participate button at least 10 times to get one item.  I sent a ticket to the game, and as usually they werent helpful at all.

what is seriously annoying about this king's treasure don't get me wrong I love it but when are we going to get god's armor opened up I have so much 310 gear I can activate my 310 gear but can't because we don't have it ;( can't synth the materials I have from reforging so much 310 gear Bag space is precious atm as you all know 

It's an odd situation, I lead in Gods Armor Celestial I'm number 1. It shows me in the 310 gear but I still need 3 310 pieces  so I don't have the set, yet it shows me wearing it, now unfortunately, it's us mods who are on here the most, and we are just regular players so are limited to what we can tell other players as we just don't have that info, The main game staff don't seem to come here very often. All I can suggest really is if you are on FB. ( I think you are?) send them a message on the game page and maybe they will answer you directly.  

• Thanks 1

I think maybe the lvl 10 gems are just randoms you can get when you "participate" just like all the other drops? I don't think I've ever gotten ones so maybe they are super duper rare. Also, I've found if I let the chances reach up to 10, I can click the participate 10X button and it works. After that though, you have to use the individual button unless you are able to buy more chances to make it equal 10 again.