klokworx

Huge Content Update!

Any idea when we might get a huge content update? I'm only into month 2 of playing and I've maxed artifact, ancient cave, and story and other things are thinning out. The way servers are opened combined with the lack of marketing to push new players in makes ridiculously empty servers within the first month of each, max. Combine that with events that say cross server, but it's only our server, and it's even more a ghost town. 

What's the original, non-localized version of this game called? Got a link? I assume it's Chinese based on some of the characters I see. I would like to see it's current state of development to get an idea of where this is going.

• Like 1

Hi Klokworx 

I'm level 320 and have been for some time, I'm not sure at what level you get some of the current dungeons etc that you can do, but keep an eye open for any news and if you are on Facebook there is a page there you can follow for news on future events.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klokworx said:

Any idea when we might get a huge content update? I'm only into month 2 of playing and I've maxed artifact, ancient cave, and story and other things are thinning out. The way servers are opened combined with the lack of marketing to push new players in makes ridiculously empty servers within the first month of each, max. Combine that with events that say cross server, but it's only our server, and it's even more a ghost town. 

What's the original, non-localized version of this game called? Got a link? I assume it's Chinese based on some of the characters I see. I would like to see it's current state of development to get an idea of where this is going.

This game is based around the Chinese version, on the loading screen it states the current update; this being the 11th May 2018. I know on the Chinese version there are people of over 200m BP, so hopefully we will get a more up to date version soon.

8 minutes ago, Xairn said:

This game is based around the Chinese version, on the loading screen it states the current update; this being the 11th May 2018. I know on the Chinese version there are people of over 200m BP, so hopefully we will get a more up to date version soon.

Thanks for the information. Do you have a link to the Chinese version?

20 minutes ago, Tribun said:

@klokworx Greetings! New content patches are installed nearly once per month, so there is no reason to worry about that :)

The version number on the loading screen contradicts your statement, as does Xairn's assertion that the Chinese version has players over 200m BP. The first part of the version number is the date, which is 20180511 - May 5, 2018; over a year ago. Perhaps you have a link to the Chinese version of the game so I can go take a look for myself?

LookAtTheDate.jpg

@klokworx Hello there!

The date on the screenshot represents the first time its prototype appeared on the Chinese test servers -- there were months of polishing and rebuilding. We can hide the date if it confuses you.
The English version of the game is some patches behind the Chinese one, but that is the general localization aspect. Moreover, our versions also differ from the original as we ask the developers to apply changes based on your feedback. Some updates are incoming soon. :)

The version number explanation is enough, thanks. Do you have a link to the Chinese version? I won't be able to play it as I can't read or speak any Asian languages, but at least I can take a look around...

1 hour ago, klokworx said:

The version number explanation is enough, thanks. Do you have a link to the Chinese version? I won't be able to play it as I can't read or speak any Asian languages, but at least I can take a look around...

https://game.37.com/play.php?game_id=519

It will redirect you to a login/registration page first, it may be difficult trying to register as Chinese require a national ID number.

image.png.cafc5406d2aed872b65c2bc73c659e89.png

Although, the Chinese version isn't too far ahead of us.

Edited by Xairn

Looks like you have a working account? Perhaps you can grab some screen shots in game to see the differences and give us an idea of what's coming? I'm still looking for the translate page option lol.

What screenshots would you like?

I heard something about an attack bonus being given for milestones of goddess equipment quality (green, blue, orange etc.) it is difficult to get screenshots of new stuff with a low level, most functions are not unlocked.

Ah gotcha. I won't ask you to play and unlock all the features, but cool if you do haha! I'm really just interested in new gameplay mechanics like new forms of cross server action, more chapters/levels in everything; things that bring people together to compete and have fun. 

17 minutes ago, klokworx said:

Ah gotcha. I won't ask you to play and unlock all the features, but cool if you do haha! I'm really just interested in new gameplay mechanics like new forms of cross server action, more chapters/levels in everything; things that bring people together to compete and have fun. 

unknown.png

• Like 1