Sign in to follow this  
Bolloks

We need people

Hey, i'm in s25 and also s9. s25 really needs some new people to come to the server or possibly a server merge. In the clan list, it shows 3 clans although i know there are more. I'm in TheFirst, the number 1 clan as 2nd in command and it's ridiculous that any event i go to it's mainly just the clan i'm in. We need some new blood on our server or a server merge. You are making new servers and i don't know why. Please at least make an attempt to fix the ones you have now. I know i speak for a lot of people here.    Bollo s25

On 6/29/2019 at 10:08 AM, Bolloks said:

Hey, i'm in s25 and also s9. s25 really needs some new people to come to the server or possibly a server merge. In the clan list, it shows 3 clans although i know there are more. I'm in TheFirst, the number 1 clan as 2nd in command and it's ridiculous that any event i go to it's mainly just the clan i'm in. We need some new blood on our server or a server merge. You are making new servers and i don't know why. Please at least make an attempt to fix the ones you have now. I know i speak for a lot of people here.    Bollo s25

They make new servers basically because they know existing players will probably create a new character there and then level up their VIP status in order to hopefully become the most powerful character on that server. Every time someone levels up their VIP status is just means more real life money they earned from that person. So new servers means a new source of in coming money and for CreaGames that is all this game seems to be is just for making money and not having happy players.

On 6/29/2019 at 10:08 PM, Bolloks said:

Server populations and mergers are typically managed by the game developers or administrators. They make decisions based on various factors such as player activity, server capacity, and overall game balance. While I understand your concerns and the desire for more players or a server merge, it's important to reach out to the game's official support channels or forums to voice your feedback and suggestions directly to the development team.