Arian67

Title(s)

Hello All,

I have a question / problem that has been pissing me off for quite a while...  My Character is  Arian on Server S2 - Lamben, currently level 320 with 14.7 million BP and my issue is with Character Title(s), I know once you clear a stage boss and you get a Title, BUT, the problem I have is I just got my Level 4 Marshall Title and I cannot equip it or any other Title because it keeps showing 3 - Level 5 Commander Titles, and yes even if I "remove" all of them and try to equip my Level 4 Marshall Title, it will change back to Level 5 Commander. Has anyone else had or having this issue ??

I and a few people on S18 are experiencing the same problem. even if you put lvl 5, lvl 6 and lvl 7 commander titles they all then change to lvl 5 commander titles. I gave up trying to use them and use other titles I have instead.

2 hours ago, player728364 said:

I and a few people on S18 are experiencing the same problem. even if you put lvl 5, lvl 6 and lvl 7 commander titles they all then change to lvl 5 commander titles. I gave up trying to use them and use other titles I have instead.

It does seem to be an ongoing glitch, I stopped using them a long time ago too.

The only Titles that i can get to work ... and they stay working are event titles.  Such as Star....  Expansion and Turf War.  But i was never impressed with the others anyways.  :P