Paradigm

Bigtime bug exploiter on s29

We have a fella on s29 that has found some unreported bugs in Temple of Light and Ancient Cave. His BP suggests he should be nowhere near as far in either of those than he is. He has bragged about it on several occasions but unfortunatly I cannot get a screenshot in time. He seems to know exactly when to brag about his cheating, usually during star seal or other events that scroll your chat windows so fast you cannot scroll back far enough in the chat buffer.

The person in question is Iyotiens, he is lvl 151 with a BP of 8mil and he is more than twice as far in Temple of Light as our top BP player is. Please look into this and rectify the situation. I will keep trying to get screenshots when he starts to talk about it.

I took these screenshots the other day when he first started bragging. I tried to use the support comment link on the game page but it said failed to deliver message.

ranks.png

temple.png

Hello Paradigm.

I do appreciate your concern about this, but I do think they would need to see a screenshot of anyone bragging about this or in regards to cheating before they could investigate further. 

I'm hoping this link will work for you, but if you are still concerned you could still contact the technical team and they could possibly look into any bugs there may be. 

https://www.creagames.com/en/support/11

Does this count? And it happened to someone else too but she chose not to exploit it like Iyotiens. Something is definatly wrong in there.. 

brag.png

more.png

Hello! I am also on S29 and I do know it is a bug that is being exploited by that person. It happened to me once when I went into Temple of Light. I went AFK right after as real life called. When I got back to my desk, I noticed that I was further than I should have been and was taking absolutely zero damage. I began to feel guilty so left. Now I watch when I am in there so if I notice I am not taking any damage when I should be, I can leave immediately again. I am ranked as having completed lvl 40 but regularly I cannot get past lvl 27 right now. Emrys is our strongest player on the server and there is no way that Iyotiens can be that much better than Emrys with his much lower lvl and BP. I would have reported the issue sooner had I ever noticed it tried to repeat itself but it has never happened to me again so I always just assumed it was a one time thing. Obviously not as Iyo keeps using it. He progressively increases in lvl at ToL and it should not be possible to the extent which he has risen given his current character lvl and BP.

Screenshot_106.jpg

Screenshot_105.jpg

Screenshot_104.jpg

Screenshot_103.jpg

Edited by Wyntarra
Corrected an error I noticed. Tiny but it bugged me lol.

Now this person is threatening everyone that he will follow them around and kill them whenever possible until they quit playing. There are a couple players that are unable to login to the forums.. something wrong with the login when people use Gmail, it doesn't seem to allow you to login to the forums. I will have them send me the screenshots and I will post them. Something needs to be done about this person before he makes the remaining few players move to another server.

He followed me to absolute yesterday and waited just out of range then killed me to steal my boss. When confronted he said he would be hunting the ones he CAN kill down. I didn't think to screenshot it but he was laughing the entire time. In all honesty he's just angry because one of our girls keeps turning him down. She's already in an in game marriage and is very happy with her game partner. She doesn't need a stalkery dude who keeps asking her for her skype so he can fall to sleep with her image in his head and dream "fun things" and what not. And he keeps calling me baby girl. It's creepy as heck. And gross. And a bit demeaning.

He's now threatening me in game because he knows I reported him here. Is harassment like this allowed? Not only is he a cheater but he harasses people. And it's not only in game he harasses people. He's apparently stalked one of our girls on social media as well. She had to block him on Facebook because of it.

Screenshot_108.jpg

Those that can't get to forums ask them to try this.... from game click support, once on support click forums.. its a bit glitchy and i have to do that sometimes. I'm going to have a chat with one of the managers here, this guy shouldn't be getting away with that kind of behavior.

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much Gretta. I will let the ones who cannot seem to get here to post know what you have suggested. The girl who has been harassed the most by this person is going to be sending screenshots of the harassment to someone who could post them for her if she still cannot access the forum.

Edited by Wyntarra
Missed a letter in Gretta's name.

Yeah, creepy.... stalker...   gonna follow you around on here and facebook and ruin your in game time.  Sounds like a total loser.  

Oh, hey there Gretta!  ;)

3 hours ago, player199031 said:

Yeah, creepy.... stalker...   gonna follow you around on here and facebook and ruin your in game time.  Sounds like a total loser.  

Oh, hey there Gretta!  ;)

The things he has messaged the female player in game and on FB has been downright pervy. She's married in real life and she has an in game partner already. He acts like because she was nice to him, that she owes him something. He's acting so very much like a jilted lover when in reality he's just some creep online. Every time he tries to message her, he tells her to tell her game husband what he's saying. When he's harassed me, he's told me too to tell my clan leader what he's saying. It's like he gets off on trying to make us angry. I've even stopped talking to him but it doesn't stop him from trying to taunt me in game.

Your friend should block him on FB. It didn't take me long to find him on there. If he is reading this he should be aware that your friend will have proof of his behavior so I strongly suggest reporting him there. 

As for cheating and harassing players in game I have reported his actions to someone who can look into it. 

*Waves... Hey game hubby up there ;) 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wyntarra said:

The things he has messaged the female player in game and on FB has been downright pervy. She's married in real life and she has an in game partner already. He acts like because she was nice to him, that she owes him something. He's acting so very much like a jilted lover when in reality he's just some creep online. Every time he tries to message her, he tells her to tell her game husband what he's saying. When he's harassed me, he's told me too to tell my clan leader what he's saying. It's like he gets off on trying to make us angry. I've even stopped talking to him but it doesn't stop him from trying to taunt me in game.

yeah............. my gender is like that on the internet.  but i cant explain it.  if a girl is nice to a guy...  then some guys assume it means all kinds of things.  maybe its because he is lonely in real life, or thats just how he is.  but guys need to dial it back some.  or a lot in certain cases.

• Thanks 1

Thank you both so much. It's made it almost a hostile gaming environment when it should be relaxing. We don't CARE if someone is just better at the game or if someone cashes in. We have a few on the server in our clan and in this persons who have or still do pay big into the game. But when it's clear as day someone is cheating to gain even more than they should, that's when it gets real hairy. It's no longer fair. And then throw a big heaping steamy pile of hostile, stalkery pervy creepiness on top and it becomes even less fun. This kind of stuff is why some people leave these games forever.

And she has already blocked him on FB Gretta. I think that's when his in game abuse become more aggressive, because she'd tried to get him to leave her completely alone when telling him no and to stop his behaviour just wasn't enough.

And he thinks I am afraid of him too. He taunts me all the time because of my reports here. He tries to get to me through world chat but as I said before, I've stopped replying to his bait. I am sure he'd NEVER have liked to have his female friends or relatives treated the way he has treated people in this game. I am livid. If I was afraid, I'd have stopped reporting because I was afraid of reprisal. I am not afraid of him, I am extremely angry at him for the way he's made everyone feel. I could care less what he says to me.

Screenshot_109.jpg

Ahh.... thanx for the info Gretta... using he 'other' method I was able to enter the forums 'logged in' ... I will let everyone else that uses facebook to login to play the game that they can get to the forums in that way. There are still other people that he is harassing but they weren't able to get on to post screenshots.

The more you can all get on him the better, Its obvious to me now that he's going to try and goad and taunt all of you , but that's just making it worse for him. Nobody should feel threatened in the game .. it is supposed to be fun for you all, I'm glad none of you are answering back to him now. 

• Like 1

Hi all!

Thank you very much for the provided data, and I'm very sorry that it took so long to resolve this issue.
Player Iyotiens was banned for abusing the system and constant hate-speech.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so very much Diego and no worries. At least something was done. How long it took does not matter. Thank you again. :)

And thank you so very very much for everything as well Gretta. It has all been greatly appreciated by all of us. ♥

• Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen!

I've talked with Iyotiens about his behavior, as he promised to stop the abuse system and to argue with you, I've lifted the ban.
I believe he redeems himself.

Please stay polite to each other

Up until you said he was going to be banned, he was up to his games. Now all of a sudden, just before the ban was to go into effect, he's suddenly gained a conscience about what he's done, apologised and he gets a slap on the wrist and sent on his way? Is that all we have to do if we also break the game rules and harass people endlessly in game and in their personal social media accounts? Apologise and all is forgiven? Why is it that every single time he was told by us to stop, we were laughed at and ridiculed and harassed even more by him but then when someone who has ACTUAL power to do something about it comes and tells him to stop or he's banned, he rolls over and decides to play nice? And he is believed? He only decided to be good because he doesn't want to lose his account. It's not because he feels bad for what he's done. But yeah, I'll be polite to him. I'll never speak to him again. I cannot be rude if I don't say anything.

And I am sorry if I sound bitter. I am. I feel he has gotten away with his behaviour and he knows it too. It feels like people think how he acted towards us was a joke.

Dont be sorry, Wyntarra.  You brought up an issue that was bothering you ( and others? ) ... in this game and on social media.  You presented proof and they did something about it.  Then they reversed it faster than it took them to look into the issue.  I feel your frustration.  Two guys were... rather annoying in world chat in game, i showed screen shots as well.  Nada.  Nothing.  But hopefully in your case, if the jerk starts up again........ he can be banned for 'real' this time.

Highly dissapointing that a game lets this continue for a time, then gives the jerk a chance to fall back into his ways.  I dont beleive the offender was sorry at all.  Other then sorry about being called out on his ways, and sorry that a ban was.... in place for a minute or two, then lifted  under the guise of....  ' yes i will be a good boy in game '

A laughable solution to in game harassment.  

• Thanks 1