Sign in to follow this  
fb2502423009786263

Gretta a question

All my sacred damage are only in yellow color but i when do arena people do on me red damage (critical) 

what item should i pump up to make crictical sacred damage ?

i looked everywhere and i Don't see what i miss. i have already 12M of BR and i put when i can critical on all i can.

Edited by fb2502423009786263

Hello lovely. 

This is what I think is happening, you are showing in yellow so you know that is the damage inflicted in yours, your opponents will probably be in red so you know that its the damage they are causing, if both were in red say.. it would be very difficult to know who was causing the damage.  So its probably the games way of letting you know who is inflicting what damage. 

crit.png.912a32df35834f98f98fa53972bcafd8.png

this is my character, and its the best way of keeping track what level your crit damage is at. so click on your character, and to the right you will see Special Stats. (As highlighted above)

Best places to improve your crit are artifact talents, as they offer various forms including holy damage...

I hope this helps a little, but get back to me if not... maybe with a screen shot of your own character stats. :)