Arian67

Personal Dungeon

I am in the process of doing the Personal Dungeon Artifact Challenge and have been blitzing it, but I noticed that the lvl 205 boss isn't included in the blitz and if I click on that boss it says to click the  blitz button, but when I do it only blitzes / completes up to lvl 204.  My character is a level 320 with 11.5 mil BP.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Arian.

Have you completed all levels of Artifact challenge, and have the final piece of Artifact gained at completion of level 205?

artifactblitz.png.3a143aafbb060ebdef9a2da4f308fb68.png

This is what I see when I open the Arftifact tab,  I completed this months ago so all I need to do now is the one click blitz, if you have completed all challenges then this is what you should see too. 

Hey Gretta,

Here are screenshots of my Artifact and also the Dungeon List. I hope these help..

RoA - Stage 205.jpg

RoA - Artifact.jpg

Yep looks like you have everything completed, and will be on the same blitz that I have too. It must be the same for everyone in game. :)

After I do the blitz it says that Dungeon has been cleared up to stage 204, and if I click the Challenge button for stage 205 it says that performing a blitz is the only option. It just doesn't seem right to me.

I think this has been a recent update to the game, as many players were having an issue with collecting the last part of the artifact at level 205. So you are getting the same blitz rewards as before, but it is there as a safeguard for anyone who has had an issue with the problem. When I have blitzed mine the same challenge appears but obviously i completed it many months ago.  

There you'll meet the ghost Slayer Master Faiza. If you haven't completed Morytania Hard Tasks, then you'll need to bring/wear Ghostspeak Amulet.

Faiza will give you between 25-50 Ushabtis (think Pokeballs for your Pokedex Slayerdex) depending on your Slayer level 99-120. You can buy more from Slayer Masters at the cost of 20 Slayer points each.

The Slayerdex currently has 151 monsters you can collect (the original 151).

Monsters with Slayer level 80 or less are really easy to collect their souls within 5-50 kills, so you don't need to be on a Slayer task for them (which doubles the soul chance). If you are level 120 Slayer, then the soul chance is already double (does not stack with being on-task). For extremely high level Slayer souls, the expensive Cursed Amascut Sand can be used to make Cursed Ushabtis, which have a +50% catch rate. Wearing the Corrupted Slayer Helmet has a bonus +5% catch rate.

Using captured souls to build your dungeon does count for completion in Slayer Codex, so only offer the soul to the Chest of Souls if you don't want/need that monster in your dungeon.

13 hours ago, player12183848 said:

There you'll meet the ghost Slayer Master Faiza. If you haven't completed Morytania Hard Tasks, then you'll need to bring/wear Ghostspeak Amulet.

Faiza will give you between 25-50 Ushabtis (think Pokeballs for your Pokedex Slayerdex) depending on your Slayer level 99-120. You can buy more from Slayer Masters at the cost of 20 Slayer points each.

The Slayerdex currently has https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/ 151 monsters you can collect (the original 151).

Monsters with Slayer level 80 or less are really easy to collect their souls within 5-50 kills, so you don't need to be on a Slayer task for them (which doubles the soul chance). If you are level 120 Slayer, then the soul chance is already double (does not stack with being on-task). For extremely high level Slayer souls, the expensive Cursed Amascut Sand can be used to make Cursed Ushabtis, which have a +50% catch rate. Wearing the Corrupted Slayer Helmet has a bonus +5% catch rate.

Using captured souls to build your dungeon does count for completion in Slayer Codex, so only offer the soul to the Chest of Souls if you don't want/need that monster in your dungeon.

I got this,..