Sign in to follow this  
Gnasty02

Game is Dead

No updates!..lvl max and nothing to do. Everything is getting bored, without an update and events. Feel like I'm going to quit in a couple day...

I'm really hoping that there will be more to do very soon. Hang in there with us Gnasty02 

50 minutes ago, fb10214003272532189 said:

why can't I find anything on the artifact seals?  Which ones are more powerful, blues, orange or reds.

Red Seals are the most powerful. Also you want not just the level to be maxed at level 10 but you want the star rating to be as high as you can get. The higher the star rating the more it take to level up that seal. For example I have a red 8* Critical Damage seal. Before that I had a 1* level 10 seal in it's place. When I upgraded to the 8* the max level 1* only got me to level 2 on the 8*.

On 01/04/2019 at 11:42 PM, fb10214003272532189 said:

why can't I find anything on the artifact seals?  Which ones are more powerful, blues, orange or reds.

I know I have already talked to you about this. I'll say the same here, as other players may be able to use this info.

The red seals are not necessarily powerful over the others it's just that their stats fit many players style of play. 

Many players use the fury set.  As this gives stats for defense,HP, attack and damage. 

the Holiness set stats are  Defence, HP, attack and Holy Damage. 

the courage set stats are : Defence, HP, attack and Damage reduction. 

so if you are a mage, i'd suggest either Holiness or Fury.

An Archer would  be good with Fury ( I'm and Archer in game and I use Fury)

Now for a warrior you'd either go for damage or what i'd go for is the courage set as damage reduction would make a good tank character.