Sign in to follow this  
Gretta

More Things to do.

Please, Please can the devs bring more events into the game, I will be level 245 today, I finished Artifacts long ago, I have finished Ancient cave, and after today I will only have 3 more Campaign levels before it too is completed. 

(note to devs Water crystals are still not being dropped in cross boss)

There is little incentive to go into Cross boss after level 210 gear has been collected, unless you need just a little extra gold. 

So please devs we need more to do in game. 

16 hours ago, player802329 said:

Is there a new server starting soon?

Hello! New server launches today at 11 am (EST).

I'm getting close to the 320 level.... now at 313, and have been slowly running out of things to do.. Rank finished, Palace finished, Artifact challenge completed, ancient cave completed. Campaign hero finished, same with story. I have not been on Cross server bosses for over a month as its almost impossible to get in there, so have no idea if the water crystals are available again yet. 

Is there anything new planned.. more dungeons maybe? and what happens when we do all have a full 290 armor set, we won't need to do anything with XP since we're at max level so that rules out a few other things to do, what will we be left with?? I'm worried it won't be very much and other players will look elsewhere. 

These are the queries I hear from other players as well as what i wonder myself, any news at all? 

On 4/2/2019 at 5:24 AM, Alexis said:

Hello! Today the game was updated and some new features were added. :) You can find more information in our news https://www.creagames.com/en/news/

.......... new features?  where?   that link takes you to a page where the html is all messed up.  i saw nothing new in game.  even after refreshing several times.

Will there ever be anything new in this game?  I can log in and finish up my dailys in 20min or less.  That used to take me an hour in the past.  Quickly this game is becomming downright boring.