player8127469

What Goddess should i use

On 10/03/2019 at 5:37 PM, player8127469 said:

What is the best Goddess to use for Dueling and for Boss

For dueling I use Rhea as she increases final damage by 10%. For bosses etc I use Nemesis as she hits 18 foes for mass damage, she will also give you 30% XP for monster kills. 

It very much depends on personal preference, and in what situation you use them, such as I will use Aphrodite in Campaign Dungeon as she increases defense by 10% and gives you a shield if you are under 30% HP. 

I hope this is of some help to you. 

i tend to find with a lot of fights it comes down to crits ( critical hits ) and use of goddess is your own preference really (along with it's level and power) , i'm currently 3,765,425 and of try to push my limits for example i'm on ancient cave 208 which requires 4,865,400.

a lot of battles you'll go into and fail then if you try again you'll succeed because you got lucky with crits i often don't stop at the first fail and wait , i'll try again with a different godess and hope for lucky crits.

Crit is definitely a factor i'm currently 14.1 million BP, and going for level 820 in Campaign Hero dungeon, the recommended BP is 14.7million and I die a few times in trying, but the crit hits and my Aphrodite hero certainly helps a great deal. Fingers crossed for the Campaign lvl 2 Sovereign title.