player680334

Arsenal skills

I am also having problems with the Arsenal skills. I am at Grade 2 and have a green plus, I can see them, just won't let me use them, no matter what I do.

• Like 1

The skills can be upgraded each time you level up Arsenal, challenge in Temple of Light to get Arsenal crystals that you will need to level up. Once you leveled up Arsenal you will be able to place a sill in the newly opened skill slot, you will also pick up the skills from the Temple of Light. 

Hello Gretta and all,

I was just needing to know,  "how do I upgrade the skills from level I to level II and so forth because I have one socket blinking  needing me to put a skill in it". Everything I have in my bag I already have socketed in my skill list.

Thank You

Arian / Jim

Screenshot_2019-12-23 Rise Of Angels.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-23 ROA.jpg

Edited by Arian67

You get the higher level skills from special events. But you can also have more than one of the same type socketed and I think the effects stack. But I am not sure on the stacking part.

no Thomas they do not stack up I tried they just replace each other :( would be nice if they did or they allowed us to synth the hundreds that we have received doing temple of light LOL

22 hours ago, Ruby S9 said:

no Thomas they do not stack up I tried they just replace each other :( would be nice if they did or they allowed us to synth the hundreds that we have received doing temple of light LOL

I did not mean stack as in putting multiples of the same skill in the SAME SPOT. I meant putting multiples of the same skill each in it's own socket.

hi all you kant see my collect skills . same one to know hare cant upgrade that skill ? for next skill i undarstend only take in evants . but that skill more and more . if you know how and wear cant upgrade that skills pls tell my . thanks and have fun all AragornBG server 109

IMG_20210522_221745.jpg

I want you to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful article! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have bookmarked your blog to check out the new stuff of your blog a great blog.