Sign in to follow this  
player8128692

artifact problem

On 06/03/2019 at 2:56 PM, player8128692 said:

Hello, i finished artiafct challange lvl 205 fo rweeks ago but didnt get my reward, so the last artifact didnt activated.

Artefakt.jpg

Artefakt2.jpg

Heya!

The devs are aware of this problem.

Please contact the technical support service; they will send you the missing part.

https://www.creagames.com/en/support/11

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Artifacts challenge  is bug sometimes, cause it's happpen to me before and i send them a tickets on support and they fixed it. Send them the  pictures on the support and they will fix it for you and it take like 2-3 days till you get the last missing parts. 

i wroted few days ago and didnt get an answer. i have the same problem. Artikact done, but didnt get it 205 E. i can see the chest, but cant go in again. so i cant get it.

would be nice if you can fix it. S7  Nickname:Nadja

email them I have the same error when trying to send the report and have to send them emails support@creagames.com 

On 06.03.2019 at 5:56 PM, player8128692 said:

Hello, i finished artiafct challange lvl 205 fo rweeks ago but didnt get my reward, so the last artifact didnt activated.

We are very sorry that you have such an issue. I have passed your request to the support service. 
They will send you the missing part. 

18 hours ago, player8128692 said:

How many times must it be saying.......you cant write to support you only get ERROR!!!!!!

#

I have just tested the support page, and found no issues, if you click on Message us. then you should have no problems opening a ticket. you will see this on the right hand side of the support page. 

Hope this helps.

forum.png

Oh, and suddenly.......... i have the ability to challenge for the last Artifact, the Rod of Power ...................  for a second time.  Weird... but not really an issue.