Sign in to follow this  
KillerKane

put a stop to people quitting in Duel

can you please make it to where you cant quit in duel cause some of us like to see where we rank and its hard when the person quits everytime they fight you

it gets annoying when it is always the same 3 ppl and the ppl are on your own server :( and you know they are doing it just to mess up your rankings 

3 hours ago, player381454 said:

it gets annoying when it is always the same 3 ppl and the ppl are on your own server :( and you know they are doing it just to mess up your rankings 

Which server are you on? fairly new servers may well be server based until you become more established.

Regarding players quiting it is their prerogative to do that.  

server 9 these 3 ppl are the server bullies who prey on the weak and team up with 1 other to take down the strongest players :( usually 4 on 1 person

apparently they did do something about people quitting in duel was told that the quit button was taken out (which wasn't done) if they quit on u they dont lose points and u dont lose points but if u had a victory streak say goodbye to that .Still think if someone quits on u they should lose points not the person who stayed in. You reading this support team still unfair in duel ....

you loose the ability to receive glory points so might as well just take points away from us because this does happen we loose the ability to get them when these ppl bail on us so yeah it still hurts us to have ppl quit dual

they haven't done anything to stop the quitting in duel if they don't then there is no since in me putting anymore money on this game or ill just find another game to play

yea im in the 8-12 server group ..Aria s8 and i am rank 3 while Rage s7 (who used to stay above my bp my 2 mil or more but knew if i got with 1.2 mil or so id smash him) is rank 1 because the little turd quits on me...i mean hes got to have ppl in his clan that dont quit so he can stay ahead ...pathetic...stop being a coward....could smash him at over a mil less bp but now that im 500k ahead i know he'll quit...so i just quit doing duel....dont hurt my build none

I'm in a time zone which is 5 hours ahead of server time, so am rarely on for duel. I'm sorry to hear about your experiences. Maybe put it in as a game suggestion on the forum so it can be put to consideration. 

tbh a way to stop this entirely is to punish the ppl who quit or let the person that they quit on have an automatic win they aren't the ones quitting why should they be punished