Sign in to follow this  
Gretta

XP Sphere

Hey, I got an xp sphere from the shop many levels ago, I am currently level 197 and it still tells me level too low, when can it be used? Maybe the info on them can be revised so that others will know when it can be used? i:e level?

Can anyone update me on this please??  I am now level 320 which I was told by tech team is now the level needed and not 300.. so turned 320 today went to use it and now it says ' Not enough exchange experience'... do I need to be at max level of 320?

What will happen when I am able to use it? 

I am level 320 (Arian) with max XP and I just tried using one and it said "Max Player Level", what does this mean ???

It means that when they (the Devs) make the max level higher so let's say 350 and you are at 320 and have a sphere full of XP you can then use the sphere to re-gain that XP that is stored within the sphere and get closer to gaining a level of two. Think of it as a XP savings account but you can only withdraw the XP once they increase the max level characters can achieve.

So, are you saying that when we can, to deposit XP into the sphere do it and say you deposited XP 10 times into the sphere, that when we withdraw the XP we can withdraw everything (the total of all 10 XP deposits) ??

Arian

On 5/30/2019 at 1:52 PM, Arian67 said:

So, are you saying that when we can, to deposit XP into the sphere do it and say you deposited XP 10 times into the sphere, that when we withdraw the XP we can withdraw everything (the total of all 10 XP deposits) ??

Arian

I have not yet tried to absorb any XP back from a sphere because I am maxed at level 320. So until the Devs raise the max level I can not absorb any. I just keep buying them and storing XP. I think I have a total of about 14 spheres in my storage.