It is a crying shame when people are so wrapped up in themselves that they will not even allow lower level Characters to go in to the Cross Server Bosses (CSB(Fl.7&8)).  These Overpowered Overbearing, Greedy, Power hungry people need to be stopped so that other characters in the game may be able to kill the CSB'S with minimal trouble.  A little bantering back and forth between Servers is good, however, when you have 1 CSB area for EVERYONE Level 210 or higher you are asking for trouble, and that is exactly what is happening.  ALL of the HIGH POWERED, HIGH LEVEL CHARACTERS FROM S1, S2 & S3 are going into the CSB area (Floor 8) and massacring ALL of the Low Level Players that are killing a boss, they kill us repeatedly then take our boss.  If you truly want to call yourselves a FAIR and FUN Server, then actually make it fair and fun where someone like (S3)CherrySweet can't come into the server and just steal repeatedly after you have done all of the work to kill the boss.  You should move the Level 220 or Higher into a New Cross Server for them ASAP please.

Oh and on the fair note, fix the Area Chat in Cross Server so that we may speak to our enemies and tell them when we are just being nice and trying to help them kill their boss and not trying to steal it like many other greedy people.

Sincerely,

Me 

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your gaming experience with us. We are aware of the situation that players from later servers face difficulties fighting characters from earlier servers. We are looking for Cross-Server Battles rebalance as the current situation looks unfair toward the new players. Such changes will be applied during future updates.

I think that is a fair reply, I am on server 6 and even though there is not the kind of trouble MysticSiren is encountering the floors are incredibly busy to try and kill bosses, so it would be very helpful to split them in the way suggested, that way everyone gets a fair chance to get what they need. 

Cross serve map is pvp  you know when u fight another person ... So with all the changes that you have made to the map u might as well made it into a peace zone since anyone who pvp in there gets disadvantage but its ok for people to stand back and wait for the boss to be killed (right MysticSiren) and then try to loot peoples bosses. Wouldn't have this problem if the map was done on lvl and not on emblem and lvl like it is and new maps were added for the ones 250 + .If u dont like to pvp go play farmville  

you guys have totally stuffed the cross server map its so bloody boring . PVP map that you cant even pvp on cause little crybabies like MysticSiren who btw steals loot  wanted to be safe.

please put it back to how it was 

they should make to were you still get your drops for the boss you worked on no matter who kills you first hit on the boss gets the drops only

11 hours ago, Zeechit said:

they should make to were you still get your drops for the boss you worked on no matter who kills you first hit on the boss gets the drops only

i'd say if you've done more then 50% of the damage to the boss it should stay yours regardless of campers killing you but before that its a free for all , that would be fair enough.

• Like 1

Killjoyy that's a much better idea

3 hours ago, killjoyy said:

i'd say if you've done more then 50% of the damage to the boss it should stay yours regardless of campers killing you but before that its a free for all , that would be fair enough.

Servers are dieing cause of people being bullies if you cant stop people being bullies on severs then there isn't any reason for me to put anymore money on the game and will soon leave the game too

• Like 1

Something does need to be done with the Cross server bosses. I have just left level 8 and 3 of the top 10 cross server players kept taking my bosses, fighting each other at the same time. the lower levels were much more civilized, yes its PVP but the lower levels respected each other. 

my clan leader even said he tries to stay away from cross bosses because exactly what i and other describe happens to him too. This is not what the game needs and people like KillerKane in comment above me will happen.  Devs please do something about this one floor for everyone above 210 is going to keep creating this chaos. 

Add extra floors, floor 8 for levels 210-230, floor 9 230 -260, yes still a big gap in level and BP but it would take the pressure off having us all on the same floor. 

7 hours ago, KillerKane said:

Servers are dieing cause of people being bullies if you cant stop people being bullies on severs then there isn't any reason for me to put anymore money on the game and will soon leave the game too

Edited by Gretta

I have now actually quit doing cross server bosses. I'm level 215 with 13.2 million BP so i'm not weak, but even so how can i compete against level 260 - 270 with 20 million BP? I can't is the answer, i can be on the last bar of a boss and pow!! they come in and kill me taking my wins... so thats it, I'm done with it i'm afraid, unless something is done about it. 

with all the changes they are making because of players being bully's is messing up the system and making it harder. thanks to those changes water crystals and stones and higher star gear stop dropping. enchant doesn't work anymore and gear is harder to get and complete. i would think before drastic changes try banning some of these players instead after so many complaints on one player ban them for 24 hours instead. im a higher player and i dont steal bosses or drops i dont think i need to. i only go after people who try to steal from me first. people like cherry need to be banned and tought a lesson. because he wont stop and players like him is why are server is almost empty. on my server we have a player who has done alot of damage and chased alot of good players away. they constantly verbally attack people and stalk people and force them to quit. me and my clan have sent several complaints and nothing is ever done. we just watch more and more people leave due to there meanness. right now im the only thing holding my server together if i leave so will the rest because of this person. problem is im due for surgery soon and everyone has already said they are leaving when i do. we need a dev or moderator to come see the problem come talk to my clan and get the story. i guarantee u start banning a few players here and there people will start acting rt. and the system will stop getting so messed up. come cheek out how bad things are with brenna she even stalked one player in real life, got his phone number and started calling him and sending him bad picturers now he quit. scared him bad.

I agree Fam3rey we are having the same issue on server 9 with 4 ppl, we have had ppl sent several complaints photos, videos and things they have done and been completely ignored.. and we are also loosing ppl because of this.  It is like they don't care if ppl leave and I would think being a game that wants to make money the last thing you would want to do is loose players esp cashers and I know for a fact you have lost cashers on server 9 and are about to loose alot more if you don't put an end to this... OMG I hope to goodness that he called the cops on Brenna that is really bad.  Stop making the game harder for us make them pay for what they are doing it is them destroying the game not us good ppl.... Heck because of your changes i have ppl in my clan that can't even finish their gear sets have 1 person that has 2 gear sets he can't complete because the weapons he needs just won't drop or synth at the 5 stars and he wasn't getting enough weapons half the time to synth :(

On 3/6/2019 at 12:52 AM, fam3rey said:

with all the changes they are making because of players being bully's is messing up the system and making it harder. thanks to those changes water crystals and stones and higher star gear stop dropping. enchant doesn't work anymore and gear is harder to get and complete. i would think before drastic changes try banning some of these players instead after so many complaints on one player ban them for 24 hours instead. im a higher player and i dont steal bosses or drops i dont think i need to. i only go after people who try to steal from me first. people like cherry need to be banned and tought a lesson. because he wont stop and players like him is why are server is almost empty. on my server we have a player who has done alot of damage and chased alot of good players away. they constantly verbally attack people and stalk people and force them to quit. me and my clan have sent several complaints and nothing is ever done. we just watch more and more people leave due to there meanness. right now im the only thing holding my server together if i leave so will the rest because of this person. problem is im due for surgery soon and everyone has already said they are leaving when i do. we need a dev or moderator to come see the problem come talk to my clan and get the story. i guarantee u start banning a few players here and there people will start acting rt. and the system will stop getting so messed up. come cheek out how bad things are with brenna she even stalked one player in real life, got his phone number and started calling him and sending him bad picturers now he quit. scared him bad.

so they still haven't done anything about the boss poaching. But from what i've been told they are rewarding them for it with the best gear

so I see the game devs don't care what there players do so ill have a talk with my lawyers about getting my money back from the game owners

On 3/9/2019 at 10:58 PM, Zeechit said:

so I see the game devs don't care what there players do so ill have a talk with my lawyers about getting my money back from the game owners

Dont be stupid, with comments like that..........you expect a dev team to take people seriously with comments like that? Your obviously not an adult so shhhh

On 3/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, player512972 said:

between the many many bugs in this game and the bullies this game is doomed

Its doomed because your crying about 1 event, of all the events in the game? Its doomed because carebears cant get 1 event done??? You say they want it all by pvping, appreantly u want it all. How about we remove BP from star seal while were at it? and maybe turf war? Come on, 1 event.........

How about instead of punishing the pvpers, reduce respawn timers? give time to pkers, like each kill is 3 mins gone i dunno. Be constructive not crying works better.

On 3/9/2019 at 9:58 PM, Zeechit said:

....  I understand how you feel, my first day in this game..... a guy said it wasnt a good idea to piss him off, and that i should leave.  it continued to get worse from there.  the guy kept cursing, attacking me anywhere i want.  what did the game do?  nada.  nothing.  even after i sent in 4 photos of how he was acting.  which makes me think that games care about one thing.  $$.

and lawyers wont get you a cent back.  if you spent money in a game it was your decision, it wasnt a requirement to play the game.

....and as far as over cashed?  Nah.  Not in this game.  You dont get any gear, or mounts, or anything really, just a boost in events from spending money.  

I have played many PvP games over the years.. and I do mean A LOT !! and this is the most argued about thing within all of them... there is a difference between bullying and someone getting to everything first. 

Bullying is NOT OK and should always be reported, people come to games like this  to chill out and enjoy with friends.  However (as I have found) It is very difficult to determine someones intention without someone (from the game) to witness it first hand. 

As for the cross server bosses I don't think I have got a single one in nearly 2 months, there are just too many people there and I gave up trying lol... its not really made much difference though, its just something I chose not to do.