Sign in to follow this  
Gretta

Evolution stones in Synthesis

Would the devs consider putting evolution stones in synthesis?  once we've leveled our gear all up, the left overs just end up stuck in our bags with nothing we can do with them. 

I think it would be a great idea if we can synthesize them as we do with totems and upgrade stones. 

evostones.png

Hello!

We have already implemented the ability to obtain Orange and Red stones from the Cross-Server battles. The synthesis of Purple stones will become available in future updates, so don't throw them away :)

I think evolution stones were created by scientists in order to facilitate evolution in pokemon who required specific circumstances humans were unable to replicate. Additionally, they were used to force evolution on some pokemon who may of never had a natural evolution in nature.

The result of man-made evolution stones was things such as pokemon suddenly becoming unable to develop their own abilities as they grew in power.

13 hours ago, player12183850 said:

I think evolution stones were created by scientists in order to facilitate evolution in pokemon who required specific circumstances humans were unable to replicate. Additionally, they were used to force evolution on some https://showbox.tools/ pokemon who may of never had a natural evolution in nature.

The result of man-made evolution stones was things such as pokemon suddenly becoming unable to develop their own abilities as they grew in power.

i got this,..

Edited by player12183850