Sign in to follow this  
player199031

Server Merge

So check the News part of the website for this game, they are going to bite the bullet and merge servers.  But who knows how many they will merge together.  2?  4?  10?

Thats the only thing i want to know.

So S6 .... now has 21.................... Clans.  Did you merge all the active and semi-active servers into one?  

Forget about Cross Server.

Forget about most dungeons in fact.

The game has just been utterly unbalanced.

wow talk about wrecking this game badly, very old servers merging with the newer ones, I guess no more fun since im in the newer server.....I see many many quiting in the very near future. I guess that's what they want

Yeah, and the games reply was...   it was a decision that cant be undone.  Basically.  So the merge is here to stay.  I feel bad for all people that are say lvl 1-200.  I think they will find it hard to progress with all of us lvl 320s ( myself included in that lot ) ... running around.  But others think different.  We shall see.

From what I can tell, they merged S1 - S8 together and then S9 - S23. Seven servers together isn't so bad, they are all old servers with a lot of high lvl players. But 14 serves together is insane. I have played a lot of games that ended up mergeing I have never seen a merge with that many servers. It doesn't matter what your lvl is, we are all finding it very hard to get into the tombs at the correct lvl for the player as well as upgrades, Chaos, Elite, World, and every other boss event. CS is a nightmare since the 1-8 people are in there. They simply walk all over us lvl 320 with 60 million-plus BP. Oh, and let's not forget the 4 million in BP that I personally lose in the merge, including over 600k just tonight. 

I hate to complain, but this is crazy. All my titles were stripped from me, which accounts for some of the BP lost. I was Sacred City Lord going into the merge, post-merge my clan wasn't even in the running for the finals. How does that happen? The night before we fought and won the right to be in the finals. I could understand if my clan standing had dropped really low but we didn't. Of course, we were no longer the number one clan, we are number two, but still, the number two clan should have been able to attend the event.

In a few hours, the "big" Halloween event starts and I am here to tell you that if I don't get my BP back, my wings back, and some compensation, I for one will not be taking part in the event. I truly regret that this has happened, as I really enjoy playing this game. But what is the point of playing to gain BP when it gets taken away? And those of you at 320 and 60 mil plus understand that most everything you can do is already maxed out for you, so there isn't a lot of ways to get that BP back. 

Im on S6.  Merging S1- S8 isnt so bad?  LOL. Try getting Tombs done.  Try getting Upgrade done.  Unless you happen to be up very late at night, or early in the morning.  

Forget about Events on S6.  Forget about Star Seal.  Forget about Expansion.  And even though I won Turf War against 3 other clans... it gave me nothing.

Forget about doing anything Cross Server that other people can take part in.  Its and unbalanced cluster frag.

And the game said they cant change it back.  So this hot mess of a game is here to stay.

So isnt so bad?  Hah.

I hate to complain, but this is crazy. All my titles were stripped from me, which accounts for some of the BP lost. I was Sacred City Lord going into the merge, post-merge my clan wasn't even in the running for the finals. How does that happen? The night before we fought and won the right to be in the finals. I could understand if my clan standing had dropped really low but we didn't. Of course, we were no longer the number one clan, we are number two, but still, the number two clan should have been able to attend the event.

On 20/8/2023 at 1:16 PM, player12759033 said:

The same mind. Post-merge my clan wasn't even in the running for the finals