Sign in to follow this  
Gretta

Labyrinth Part 1.

Labyrinth has been added to cross server dungeons as a way of adding BP and stats to Gifts of Odin - Magic Crystals tab.

You have 30 minutes to complete as many levels as possible, To make sure you get as far along as you can once you have completed difficulty levels you can chose to start at more difficult levels to make sure you gain maximum rewards before running out of time.

( I start at hard so I can complete all of hard, nightmare and Hell.) 

Please Note: This may not yet be available on all servers. (Various language servers) 

labyrinth1.png.ed2e72c7d090f078c23d24f744c7d881.png

Open your Cross server Dungeons and this is how you enter the Labyrinth.

1. First you nee to create your room, you can either do this as a team or on your own.
  2. Lists some of the rewards you can get during your time in the dungeon.

labyrinth2.png.d8588bb56ea83e168dcf8dd03edb0ea4.png

Once inside the dungeon you will be faced with different levels of difficulty, starting with Easy, there are 25 waves in each of these.  Easy, Normal, hard, Nightmare and Hell.

1. This shows your wave completion rewards
  2. Lists everything you have gained from opening the mystery treasure chests.

labyrinth3.png.1225f4b75f976ff866ecc5a2c6fead80.png

Every 5th wave you will fight a boss, once defeated you will have the choice of 4 mystery chests. You have 10 seconds to choose and once chosen you will not be able to change.

1. Your chosen chest will open and will highlight your reward.

labyrinth4.png.8103c9f92682733d11b8f8d375451c0a.png

After completing Labyrinth go back into the dungeon tab for it, and at the bottom of the screen the Labyrinth chest is highlighted.

1. Click onto this and you will be given 3 options, the first is the free collection, second and third you will receive 1.5x or 3x your current reward.
  2.  Once you have chosen click get and these will be sent to your inventory.
Edited by Gretta
Added Info
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, fb2502423009786263 said:

Too bad we Don't have this in french servers. neither ODIN or temple of light.

Oh how strange, how new is your server, what is your level? 

This feature will be made available in future updates.  you are a few patches behind on the french server. 

I'm not sure lovely,  being Mod here I don't get too much information and i'm also just a player too. 

I've not had this issue on mine, so try the usual first, clear browsing history and cache, after that if the problem persists contact the support staff so tech team can look into it, any screen shots if you can get them will be of help.