Hi! I play through the website and not through FB. After the update, I lost nearly 100k BP and one of my clan members also lost nearly 200k BP. No one else is on to ask how much they have lost. Did BP glitch after the update? I've included a screen shot of what the leader board said before it could erase it to reflect the new numbers. I also blacked out everyone else on the list because I don't need someone to guess which server I am on. I can tell an admin or a mod in private if you need to know. Thank you! :)

Screenshot_103.jpg

LMAO Never mind. Apparently it's a bit like the experience the previous player who posted a thread here had, only in reverse lol. Silly game with its silly weird glitches. :P:)

LMAO Never mind. Apparently it's a bit like the experience the previous player who posted a thread here had, only in reverse lol. Silly game with its silly weird glitches. :P:)

Wrong. The Ranking takes time to update. It will adjust lower to match the BP next to your portrait. This is a huge fail update. I lost around 500k BP. 

Edited by klokworx
edit

Anything like this needs to be taken up with support so the tech team can look into it, any supporting evidence you can supply should be posted with your support ticket.  Server ranking update each hour, Cross server updates each day at 12:00 reset. 

Those who believe "it fixed itself" aren't paying close enough attention. What actually happened is that the Ranking BP adjusted downward to match the lower BP next to your portrait after you logged in.

Maybe you're describing something completely different than what I and practically everyone else had happen to them immediately after the update... 

Edited by klokworx
edit

This was before the update, and its happened before as well.  But, and i know you love this statement " fixed itself on its own " ... fairly quick.  without a re-log in, just when i was doing stuff in game.  Update was on the 9th, i think.. and my issue was on the 5th.  So.  :P

On 08/08/2019 at 9:40 PM, klokworx said:

Wrong. The Ranking takes time to update. It will adjust lower to match the BP next to your portrait. This is a huge fail update. I lost around 500k BP. 

Except it did not adjust lower to match the BP next to my portrait. What you see on the leader board in the screen shot is what my BP should have been next to my portrait but after the update, my portrait BP had decreased. Later it came back up to reflect the leader board. It had nothing to do with taking an hour to update on the leader board like usual.

On 09/08/2019 at 11:38 PM, Gretta said:

Anything like this needs to be taken up with support so the tech team can look into it, any supporting evidence you can supply should be posted with your support ticket.  Server ranking update each hour, Cross server updates each day at 12:00 reset. 

Sorry Gretta! Will try to remember that for next time. :)

• Like 1