Sign in to follow this  
Thomas Bush

Flame Elementals

I have seen them at some of the events. They seem to spawn kind of like the skeletons do but I am not sure how we get them. Can anyone elaborate on the process of getting them?

I have been wondering this too, as you say they do seem to come in like Skeleton Mage, I have only seen it once and I was wondering if perhaps it was connected to the mount Innes?  I can't check properly because when i open mount tab half of it is behind the screen so I can't see any details.  The person i think may have it is on Server 4, I'm on server 6 and can't see anything here that it may be other than that. 

The Skeleton Mage is obtained by reaching a level 100 Siphius in Gifts of the Gods - Grimoire. The Flame Elemental is obtained by owning all 4 pieces of the Gifts of Death: Athena's Sword, Arthur's Grail, Sun Crest, and Gorgon's Shield.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, klokworx said:

The Skeleton Mage is obtained by reaching a level 100 Siphius in Gifts of the Gods - Grimoire. The Flame Elemental is obtained by owning all 4 pieces of the Gifts of Death: Athena's Sword, Arthur's Grail, Sun Crest, and Gorgon's Shield.

Thank you for letting us know. That explains why I see it at cross server events. Those high dollar cashers on Server 1 probably have them.

Ah i think it must be orcos then he does have those gift of deaths, unless someone else has them too.... wow!! 

20 hours ago, Thomas Bush said:

Thank you for letting us know. That explains why I see it at cross server events. Those high dollar cashers on Server 1 probably have them.

.....its not always 'cashers' that have good items.  often its the people who have been playing the longest.  and 'cashers'  as many have dubbed them keep the game here.  no money spent and the game goes away.

A few hundred dollars is required to obtain 2 of the Gifts of Death. You need at least 3rd place in an Expense Rating contest twice. 5k diamonds for 3rd place.  250 bucks for 5k diamonds. So yeah, if you want a flame elemental you need to spend 500 dollars minimum, and then you need to spend Garnets in Dwarven Treasury exchange to either buy the remaining 2 outright, or piece them together with fragments. Of course that will take a long time. Or just spend another 500 and get the other 2.

Edited by klokworx
edit

I have been playing since November last year, I'm VIP 4 and haven't recharged since last christmas lol... I have a grand total of 146 Athena Sword fragments and 24 Arthurs Grail fragments.. So i'm going to be playing for a very long time LOL