fb10221183693368667

S35 IS DEAD SERVER.DO SOMETHING!!

Literally 3-5 people at all events,.its completely dead,why are you releasing more servers?S35 is only 2 week old and there is only 5 active players its pathetic.Why is no one doing anything about this?Why are the players are left to deal with this disqusting situation.Its horible.DO SOMETHING,STOP RELEASING MORE SERVERS YOU ARE KILLING THE GAME.

I can not be 100% certain but I think the reason they keep opening up new servers is because then current and new players jump over there and create new characters and then spend a bunch of real money buying diamonds to buff up their new character so they can be the ultimate power character on that server. So for every new server that opens CreaGames gets a new influx of cash. I have stopped spending money on the servers I play on because they are dead and why put a bunch of money into a character that means nothing because I have no one to play with or compete against.

Edited by Thomas Bush
spelling error

I'm on server 6 and there are 4 of us left, its very much chance as to how many people stay on a server, I've noticed through cross ranking boss that seem to account for servers 1 - 9, there seems to be many playing on both 4 and 9, yet I barely ever see anyone from server 2. 

You are right though people do jump from server to server, but that is the nature of these sorts of games, I saw it in Wartune as well as league of Angels.

This is my personal opinion but I love the game and it doesn't matter to me if there are 5 or 50 people on my server. 

I play on 3 different servers and every day I grind away at all the dailies and even use up my boss dungeon tickets leveling up my characters and getting better armor and such hoping some day there will be a server merge and my character will finally once again get to play with other people.

• Like 1

I've been here since late 2018, and there hasnt been a server merge as far as I know.  They just open new servers. :P And have events that require you to pay actual money, and a few kinda-worth while non $$ events.  But those seem few and far between.

Wow and I thought we had it bad on S18 with only 10 regular players, and approx. 20 frequent players, guess sometimes grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence. But I think there should be some server merges, and dead account cullings. Maybe cull off all accounts 60 days or more that are not VIP, after 60 days absent from the game don't think they are coming back.

15 hours ago, player728364 said:

But I think there should be some server merges, and dead account cullings. Maybe cull off all accounts 60 days or more that are not VIP, after 60 days absent from the game don't think they are coming back.

Personally I think that is a great idea.

On 8/3/2019 at 2:44 PM, Thomas Bush said:

Personally I think that is a great idea.

...............yeah, and its been over a year since ive been playing.  and not a single server merge.  They wont do it, and i bet they would just screw up the game in merging.

Thing is, when they have a server merge then loads of people will be complaining about that, saying that they've been merged with players with bigger than them and they can't compete, there's already a lot of people upset over CS saying the bigger players are killing them and not giving them a chance to kill bosses, if they were permanently on their server then they would probably quit the game, i would be scared as a developer to do a merge knowing that half of your players may just dump the game because of it, it's safer for them to not merge and just keep opening new servers 

I saw how server merges damaged League of Angels, it was devastating .. merging 3 servers into 1  in the hope of keeping life in the game... wrong!!  people dumped their toons (of which some had been playing for years) all that time and effort to be put in with people they can't compete with,  they left the game or like me search for a new server and start all over again. In LoA it took far longer to become  a level 100 player.. sometimes years, so yeah to feel pressured into dumping that character and making a new one is terrible... 

So i left after 5 years of playing and it took me months and months to find this game, one I could love and enjoy, which I really do, I would hate a server merge and in honesty I don't know what  i'd do.

• Like 2

I've never seen a server merge go good either.  Best option is to encourage new players to go to various servers that are lacking people.  like S6.  Where there are THREE of us.  Currently.  Pretty soon im betting it will be TWO.   lol

It pretty much sucks right now that there are other servers in the cross server dungeons as it is lol! It used to be just our server who went for cross server regulars and for cross ranks but now we have to fight against people who far out rank us. I never get any of the rank bosses any more so there goes my Odin gear upgrades. For the most part, I have to say the people who have merged server with us have been stellar in not KSing regular cs bosses. I like that. Especially when you get there and only 1 boss is still standing so you get to it first and have it half way done. Only 1 person so far has KSed me in that regard. I've had people come and help me take down a boss faster so I've gone and returned the favour, always leaving before last hit or at least not taking any of the drops.

If servers outright merged, OMG. I'd never get anything done any more lol. It's bad enough my bank hates the game (or maybe good because I'm not spending heaps lol) so I don't get any special bonuses from VIP and whatnot. Some of those people on other servers have maxed out their VIP. There would be absolutely no contest! No one still on my server has VIP. We'd be way out ranked and out numbered.

Edited by Wyntarra
Fixed wording in a spot.

On 05/10/2019 at 3:16 PM, player199031 said:

I've never seen a server merge go good either.  Best option is to encourage new players to go to various servers that are lacking people.  like S6.  Where there are THREE of us.  Currently.  Pretty soon im betting it will be TWO.   lol

There is only 2 of us on our server who is active every day now as well. The original op of this thread would have been 3 but she's pretty much skipped out. Logs in maybe once a week for a few minutes then skips again. I haven't logged in yet this morning (Australia) so maybe she's logged in today but if not, it's been about 9 days. Either way, none of us who still log in are VIP. We are toast if servers merge. This is my 3rd server. I am not server hopping again so I'd be more likely to just stop playing and find something else to take up my day. :P