klokworx

Suggestions

Here are some suggestions that should be implementable without touching source code:

- Double up all events (with some exceptions) at opposite times of day and only allow one set to be completed daily, thus allowing people in other time zones to participate in events they are otherwise sleeping through.

- Allow Clan Boss 24 hours a day for the same reason as above. Why restrict it at all?

- Extend all of the normal recharge events to last a full week. 4 days per week with nothing to entice recharging seems like a huge missed opportunity for players and your business alike.

- Launch new servers every 2 weeks instead of every 1. This allows more players to accumulate on one server and gives them more time to become emotionally and perhaps more monetarily invested in their characters, which would extend server lifespans considerably and spur much more competition.

- Marketing. Marketing. Marketing... More is better.

- Adjust recharge events to reflect the reality of how your spenders spend.

That's it for the moment. Thanks and keep up the great work on the current king of browser mmos imo.

• Like 1

HI!

Thank you for the detailed feedback. You made some rather good points. I suppose we might take a closer look at Bosses timing.
We designed them according to the EST time in the beginning, however now we have a lot of players from different time zones to some of them current timings can be tough.  

We appreciate your support, keep sharing your view with us, we will gladly read it. 

• Like 1

I seem to be coming across a lot of people with gold that can't spend fast enough.... I have over 245 million in gold.  Could it be considered that we have a gold 'shop' that we can buy resources from?..  and a possible add of resources in Arena, I've 231010  arena points with nothing to really spend it on.. just a thought.

There should be a conversion tool, so that people can convert gems, from one type to another, of course at the cost of some of their gold that is accumulating. As well for evolution stones, they took away the purple stones for armour and jewellry in Dwarven Treasury. And perhaps, the assembly stones. This way a person has a little more control over their character's development. Eg. lvl 1 gems convert for 25k gold, lvl 2 for 50k, lvl 3 for 75k, lvl 4 for 100k , lvl 5 for 125k, lvl 6 for 150k lvl 7 for 175k lvl 8 for 200k and lvl 9 for 225k and lvl 10 for 250k. Evolution stones convert purple for 100k, orange for 200k and red for 300k. Assembly stones can be converted on same cost scale as gems. This way we can use our gold at the same time gain some valuable bag space.