Sign in to follow this  
player7947423

skill for a boss

hi there! can anyone help me? one day when i killing some boss with other people i saw a skill on a boss that somebody used it and it named 'shield breach' but i can't find it in talents and i can't find it in a goddess skills.. where  this skill could be?.. in talents only 'armor breach' but its different..

Hello there. 

Could I just ask which boss were you fighting? world Boss does have a shield and players fight together to 'break ' it. 

Also if you think it was a player skill are you able to recall what class that player was? 

Hi Gretta. This skill appears when I with several players killing the world boss, boss [equipment], absolute boss.. I dont know which class is that player but nobody wants to tell me from where this skill comes from :(

Screenshot_2.jpg

I have had a look through all my skills, artifact, rune, rune skills, Goddesses and I can't find anywhere these skills come from, I watched as mine changed while fighting but I can tell you (I'm a warrior) that it never once came up on mine - that Shield Breach I.... so i'm at a loss too... I'm sorry I haven't been able to shed any light on this. 

That might be the shield the World Boss tosses up, and when players beat it...  thats where the shield breach comes in?  or a skill used to break its shield.  Just a guess.

It happens not every time.. when I and my clan members killing world boss and any other boss, this skill doesn't shows.. somebody has something that we don't know.....O.o

I've had more of a think on this, now having scoured all the skills we have and it showing nothing, what i have noticed is these skills seem to show up when we are fighting, in bosses and auto etc... so having ruled out our skills it could well be it is showing boss skills as we fight them.   It would make sense that f we have skills then so do they. 

Oh well done finding it... mine is only at level 3 and I have just one skill ... Inspiration II ... I think they are quite hard to come by.