Sign in to follow this  
player638928

New Servers are not whats needed....

Id kindly suggest that the creation of new servers comes to a grinding stop, until that is...  other issues with the games are fixed.  One cant even get to the Forums via one clicking of the link.  I have to click on support... and then forums before Im at the forums logged in.  That method only works about 30% of the time.  Because once im at the forums, and im not logged in...  clicking on the log in link does nothing but open a new forums window.  Thats one issue.

Another is Sacred City is having the same issue that Star Seal was having.  Figure that out, please, and get it working.  We have missed Sacred City three times now.  And please consider changing the times for it, so people in the UK part of the world can take part.  As it stands Sacred City happens around 930 EST .. in the usa, for me.  For the UK? past 2am in the morning.

Then there is the censorship issue.  I fail to see why the word 'god' is censored in clan chat.  Not that im religious, but is 'god' really an offensive word here?  Especially in a game where Goddesses exist.

Then there was the issue i brought up last week or so, with Goddesses dealing no damage to monsters.  Fix that please.

Fix the various problems in game, before creating new servers.

Edited by player638928
  • Like 1

Thank you for raising these ongoing issues, I know the managers on the forums pass these things onto the game devs. 

I can't tell you how these problems are being dealt with as I don't have that information. As for new severs virtually all browser games will open new servers at regular intervals, some of even the long standing browser games to this regardless of bugs within games, which all have, its pretty improbable that games such as this are bug free. 

The devs are bringing in new events to be able to keep us playing with more things to do.  This fact alone shows they are indeed listening to what information the managers are able to pass on from the feedback here on the forums, we asked for more to do and that is what is being introduced to the game. 

I'm sorry I can't inform anyone about how the issues are being dealt with as I am only a moderator here on the forums. Please know that I am certain the devs and tech teams are working out these issues.