Sign in to follow this  
Chancing

How to get so much bp

Today i was doing elemental battle and saw a player with 13mil bp. 
thats not that much honestly for an established server, but he is on s22. I am currently the #1 player on S21, with 7.6mil bp, so can someone please tell me how this guy got double my bp while being a week behind? i do everything i can every day and i spend money too. So im not sure how this is possible.

Heya there Chancing. 

I'm my #1 warrior on my server (s6) and second in BP, level 272 with just over 21mil BP which isn't so bad.. I do what I can, even being 5 ahead of server time.. i noticed a player recently at least 3 servers after mine, lvl 275 with 23mil BP... For a minute i literally scratched my head and wondered 'how the hell'?? 

Then it dawned on me how much the game requires luck.. we never know what gear we will find.. like i said i'm lvl 272 and still need 1 piece to finish lvl 230 set, miles away from 250 let alone starting on 270, i'm going over level dungeons to try get that one elusive piece ....

so believe me when i say there can be players 'ahead' of us when it is simply luck of the game. All be it incredibly frustrating.

Also depending on class can determine how easily you get through certain challenges, such as artifact and hero campaign, even a little ahead on them can really boost BP.  Just things to consider. 

Im also on Server s6.  Top Mage.  Top in Levels ( 311 currently ) ... Best Clan.  Its all due to people giving up on the game, and I didnt.  So what Gretta said is correct.  Its luck.  Its playing the game often.  As im currently at 24million BP

But im not having all good luck.  Getting new gear that increases things in Gods Armor has totally stopped.  Ive not gotten anything new in Gods Armor for weeks, other than Quality.

i hear you there, im lv 320 with just over 22 mil bp. i still need 3 pieces to complete my 290 set.  that is on s9. i have a toon on s25 and we have a player in clan at lv 196 i think with just under 20 mil bp. i looked earlier at what he did and saw that all his gear is evolved to legendary. now that is a huge bp boost.

I'm maxed at level 320 now too on S6 .. just a smidge over 32 million BP and only this last week finished my sets, took a long time lol 

On one server I am maxed at level 320 and I have 20 XP Spheres in storage and on another server I have 5 XP spheres in storage. Would be nice to have the level cap increased so I can use those spheres.

I haven't got any more XP spheres, I simply click the do not remind and thats that sorted for the day