Sign in to follow this  
killjoyy

pointless heal ability

started the game a few days ago and so far i'm lvl 84  , 974k , s16

so anyways as a mage i see at the bottom left of the screen overlapping the health circle is the healing ability which can only be used out of combat? i've never used it nor has anyone i've spoken too and in reality it serves no purpose at all , can't be used in combat so if my health is low which is rare  i'm dead  and spawn again full , useless on bosses as with the auto heal i and every single person i've seen stays above 91% anyway , personally it needs changing to an in combat topup (lower it if needs be) or changed entirely to some thing usefull.

You may find a use for that skill in the near future, when I started getting further along in the Artifact challenges I would fail in the time allowed in with a boss, on coming out my health would be still depleted, so i would use the skill to heal myself before carrying on with the game. As i have progressed through the game ( now level 199) I have found I don't use the skill as much. 

A good example of its use at all points through the game is elite boss, when teamed up with clan members against others, the minute you leave that circle you can click your health to regain before going back in with your clan, thus supporting each other. 

Give it a try and win those bosses with your clan ;)

4 minutes ago, Gretta said:

You may find a use for that skill in the near future, when I started getting further along in the Artifact challenges I would fail in the time allowed in with a boss, on coming out my health would be still depleted, so i would use the skill to heal myself before carrying on with the game. As i have progressed through the game ( now level 199) I have found I don't use the skill as much. 

A good example of its use at all points through the game is elite boss, when teamed up with clan members against others, the minute you leave that circle you can click your health to regain before going back in with your clan, thus supporting each other. 

Give it a try and win those bosses with your clan ;)

i've been on low coming out of them too but it really doesn't make any difference  when carrying on too  i completely forget it even there to use as i never need it , i still think a lower in combat heal would be more beneficial as if you are that low on health its easier to die come back full and carry on you lose nothing and a quick teleport back to the grind is nothing also , or maybe even a minor shield or some sort lowering damage received for a short time 

I count myself lucky I am my servers #2 player, but it is all about trial and error and how you wish to play the game, each player is different, more recently I have started upping my healing skills in artifacts as I feel i have neglected them a little, and these skills will most certainly help in Campaign: Hero. 

The more i increase the skill the higher those heals are. 

artifacts.png

yea i recently started those myself and they emphasize the need for a change on the other one too  , i'm currently 10th overall on my server without any paying out yet , i'd upload a pic but keeps saying error 200

You look adorable, and you're doing well keep at it, you will soon be super strong and the levels just fly by. 

grettame.png

• Like 1

I use the healing skill all the time.  Its useful when you can click on it fast enough between battles, such as in campaign ... or artifact.  Also in Star Seal....  ( whenever they actually decide to fix that event )