Diego Marivaldi

Game suggestions & feedback

Heroes!

We want to create high-quality games that will be fun and interactive for you. If you have any suggestions how to improve the game or you just want to share your experience with us, leave your messages here. 

• Like 1

Hi gm, i have one suggestion for ur games u can make on the futur *lottery make more fun for everyone can to play :)

212121212.png

This game is too cut throat, party members are not getting equal shares of loot and is making people angry especially when cool down times are so long. Clan members especially are at each others throats due to these problems. I like the game but not at the expense of making others angry and I will just quit if this isn't addressed.

Hello, I am on the Linnon Server S4 my char name is MysticSiren and I have a complaint.  Tonight, 12/20/18, I used Clan points to exchange for a pair of Archer pants level 130 in the Clan Storage and I didn't receive my pants at all. 

I would like to have my pants if you can please fix that issue for me.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

MysticSiren 

10 hours ago, MysticSiren said:

Hello, I am on the Linnon Server S4 my char name is MysticSiren and I have a complaint.  Tonight, 12/20/18, I used Clan points to exchange for a pair of Archer pants level 130 in the Clan Storage and I didn't receive my pants at all. 

I would like to have my pants if you can please fix that issue for me.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

MysticSiren 

Hello!

To solve this issue please contact the technical support service via the following link: https://www.creagames.com/en/support/11 

Ko2iMQE.png

Need to fix ur recharge prices they are really high for a browser game, and the amount u get is not really worth it or make it so u get more for what ur spending i mean 5$ for 100 diamonds thats just not right. Also Need to fix ur wedding banquets so both partners get rewards, since the couple shares cooldown on banquets of the same category they should share rewards

On 24.01.2019 at 8:23 PM, player320936 said:

S7 Hi, Martha_dyak. 150 level in the game but I can not enter the floor 5 map. 170 level map is open. Could you help pls :( ?

Hello!

Can you please send us a screenshot illustrating your issue.

I would love to see an extended Artifact challenge,  I'm on server 6, Gretta and level 195 and i completed artifact challenge a while back, I worry that the higher level we become the less there is to do.. if not extension of artifact then maybe something similar can be introduced? 

Is there any way we can get a translator in game, like google translate. There are ppl from other countries in my clan and it is hard to understand them when they don't speak english. Other games have it built in, it shouldn't be too hard to have it done here.  Thank You in advance

On 16.02.2019 at 4:34 AM, Gretta said:

I would love to see an extended Artifact challenge,  I'm on server 6, Gretta and level 195 and i completed artifact challenge a while back, I worry that the higher level we become the less there is to do.. if not extension of artifact then maybe something similar can be introduced? 

Dear Gretta!

The high-level challenges mostly connected with PvP and Cross-Server events. Anyway, we are always working on implementing the new cool high-level PvE events. Some of them may appear in future updates. 

On 16.02.2019 at 8:27 PM, Bolloks said:

Is there any way we can get a translator in game, like google translate. There are ppl from other countries in my clan and it is hard to understand them when they don't speak english. Other games have it built in, it shouldn't be too hard to have it done here.  Thank You in advance

Dear Bolloks!

Right now we already have 4 versions of the game: Russian, Engish, German and French. 
Implementing of translate service inside the game seems almost impossible technicaly. We will pass your suggestion to the devs anyway so they can take players needs in more language version into account working on the game development.   

ever since Valentin day we have had a few serious issues. 1 being enchant isnt working right anymore i cant even enchant gear anymore. 2 is water crystals and stones dont drop in cs anymore. 3. i keep getting a pop up to complete artifact, i completed it along time ago its annoying and blocks important pop ups. 4. is the quality of gear is hard to get now ever since i passed level 210 its been extremely hard to complete sets. not only do i keep getting the wrong character type gear but they are always extremely low stare. and the last piece is always impossible to get. the quality of sinthasis has gone down as well. ive been watching alot of the higher bp player are not going anywhere due to these issues while the lower bp players are catching up. was this done on purpose to punish hi bp players or to force people to spend money? alot of people have left the game due to issues like this and the higher servers are almost completely empty now just a few players and there alts are left. please fix these major issues 

suggestion we need a dungeon for seal books and other goodies. we are running out of descent dungeons fast an add on to cave might be nice we can get seals there and maybe other elemental weapon goodies like enchant when we kill a boss 

On 2/25/2019 at 10:09 AM, Diego Мarivaldi said:

Dear Bolloks!

Right now we already have 4 versions of the game: Russian, Engish, German and French. 
Implementing of translate service inside the game seems almost impossible technicaly. We will pass your suggestion to the devs anyway so they can take players needs in more language version into account working on the game development.   

ive seen it done in games like legacy of discord. most of my server was Russian and i understood them just fine it worked in all chat formats even private pm. it auto translated to ur chosen language most of the time u couldn't even tell someone didn't speak the same language as you. 

Hi fam3rey!

1. As far as I can see the enhancement feature is working as intended. If you can send me a screenshot illustrating the issue, it will be great.  

2. We aware of the issue with WC and are going to fix it as soon as possible. 

3. Thank you for the provided information, sent it to the devs.

4. Well, this the high-level gameplay, so it is quite challenging to obtain it but extremely rewarding.

Regarding the translation, I will send your idea to the devs, so they may take it into account working on further development.

Thank you very much for such detailed feedback. 

• Like 1

Great news about the Water crystals, I knew it wasn't because of bad luck. 

The problem we have now, and this is being said a lot among the servers, is a need for more floors on cross boss. It really is unfair for players with levels such as 210 to be put against levels 260+ 

if it takes 5 minutes to kill a boss and right near the end some big level comes, kills you and takes the prize then that person has just wasted 5 minutes of time there, can you imagine how frustrating this is when it happens over and over.  Lower levels dread going in there which also means they have no chance to pick up nice gear, useful resources and water crystals (when they return) 

Please, surely there is a way to add further floors and split the levels up as it does with all other floors. 

well it does kinda look like they did something. they took s 1 2 3 off of my cross servor and now i share with s 4 5 6 so it looks like the split it to 3 servers for cross server. making it a little easier i guess. im still hoping for more floors but not having to deal with s 1 2 3 is extremely nice. now those guys can fight it out among themselves. if u doubt what i say look at your ranking then go to cross server ranking tab and look. its between 3 servers now. im extremely happy i don't have s 1 2 3 ...... ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty  if there are less people on a cross server is it possible to get the time back the way it was before or not doesn't bother me one way or another.  evilmom s5

Hey Evilmom, I'm on server 6 and I have to agree, I wondered if they had done that, i've seen you on there before and I know you let player alone with their kills.

So nice one devs, thank you :x

i understand that they actually try to make changes to help with something but it messes up the game badly making drops harder and making bugs in the system then asking for screenshots that wont really help because the screen shots wont show the problem. some games i played actually had moderator programs in the servers who would investigate issues like this and report them properly. and had an auto ban system that would ban players after so many complaints about them. banning a problem player is lest likely to cause problems then having people leave the game that will spend money that a game needs to grow. one game i played had a moderator come on at least once every two weeks resolving questions and issues with players. they had special toons that people could recognize as the moderator and they helped the server and noobies a lot. having a moderator for every 3 servers would be a good idea and help the game alot they can monitor all 3 servers.

just a suggestion from someone who has played a lot of browser games.

and ty gretta just showing my fellow players love kiss kiss

On 3/6/2019 at 2:50 AM, Diego Мarivaldi said:

Hi fam3rey!

1. As far as I can see the enhancement feature is working as intended. If you can send me a screenshot illustrating the issue, it will be great.  

2. We aware of the issue with WC and are going to fix it as soon as possible. 

3. Thank you for the provided information, sent it to the devs.

4. Well, this the high-level gameplay, so it is quite challenging to obtain it but extremely rewarding.

Regarding the translation, I will send your idea to the devs, so they may take it into account working on further development.

Thank you very much for such detailed feedback. 

ok sending photos of failed enchantments would be redundent really.how about examples instead. level 230 cost me 4k enchantment stones to complete my enchantment since i had that many saved up i had mine done in one day. then time for level 250 i had 8k saved up and it only went up 2 or 3 levels only.had 15k zerconia went up maybe 1 more level. i can have 400 stones and fail. im pretty much stuck at 128 and 129 4 percent. im level 260 and i usually have all my enchants done my first day lol not anymore. someday i get nothing but fails.i feel like i will never reach 130 i think explaining it is better then screenshots really... 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:56 PM, fam3rey said:

i understand that they actually try to make changes to help with something but it messes up the game badly making drops harder and making bugs in the system then asking for screenshots that wont really help because the screen shots wont show the problem. some games i played actually had moderator programs in the servers who would investigate issues like this and report them properly. and had an auto ban system that would ban players after so many complaints about them. banning a problem player is lest likely to cause problems then having people leave the game that will spend money that a game needs to grow. one game i played had a moderator come on at least once every two weeks resolving questions and issues with players. they had special toons that people could recognize as the moderator and they helped the server and noobies a lot. having a moderator for every 3 servers would be a good idea and help the game alot they can monitor all 3 servers.

just a suggestion from someone who has played a lot of browser games.

and ty gretta just showing my fellow players love kiss kiss

I agree with this we need moderators in game to help with these issues

I do agree that some form of moderation in game would be a good idea, as a mod can listen to any issues and offer support, and if need be can pass on information and problems to the devs, and admins.

So I just saw that they are making a new server tomorrow and all the other servers are still bugged???? you have got to be kidding me. I was hoping, really hoping that this company was better than the rest... A crying shame because i really liked this game.. It had a little bit of all the good things of others.........